• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I know which hump. We pulled in about 40 'eyes. 3 19 inchers and a bunch between 14 and 17.

Cleaned 13 of them and let the rest go including 2 of the 19s. Have to save some for you guys :-)

WebDude
My Fishing Pals

Okay, you might fish 3 of them, but I was where that pontoon is always parked. Your brother-in-law was out there all weekend too. I think he caught a mess of 'eyes. Drifting or trolling was the way to go.

BTW - that graph that was dropped started working again, at least that's what chin said.

[This message has been edited by webdude (edited 08-11-2004).]

I'm going to take it in. Do you know of a good place to take it? Or some one that could fix it? I didn't even pay 100 bucks for it so I wont pay that much to get it fixed I'd just get a new one.

Don't know. What kind of graph is it? If it's a Lowrance, I would call Trail's End off of 65. They would at least be able to tell you where to bring it.

• 1 month later...

Sandburr,

Wondering if you've been up lately, and could provide a fishing report for Big Sandy for us.

Thanks, it is much appreciated!

------------------
Good fishing,
UJ
[email protected]