• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
beretta

Saturday Report

beretta

Just thought I'd give you guys a report. Didn't get out til about 9 on saturday night. fished gun. 1 nice walleye and 1 bullead. also missed 1 walleye. fished until about 11:30. has anyone else been out? thanks

bigchinstrap

We fished Farm Island from 5-10am and caught 8 fish in the slot and one over and one under fish were scattered but hitting good, tried Serpent in the afternoon and caught a lot of small pike.

Chad Anderson

Were did you get the eyes on Farm?

------------------
eat, fish, try to sleep

bigchinstrap

We found most of the Walleyes off the Islands in 12-18ft they were not schooled up like they usualy are. If we saw fish on the graph we would get one or have a hit.

beretta

Just thought I would post my report for tonight. Fished Farm island and got skunked. Fished everywhere from 24' to 8'. most of the time ran lindy rigs with minnows or leeches. talked to one group of guys that said they got a couple but they were all pretty small. i hope to get out thursay.