• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

9/13 report

I was up there last Friday night . Only thing we caught was bottle bass. Moved the camper away from Big Sandy early last Saturday morning to a new location up the the North Shore . Sorry I don't have much for you Sand Burr . May be there again Friday evening till Saturday noon at the in-laws place. Have a wedding in Virginia Saturday evening . Maybe I'll see you .

Was up on Big Sandy the 12th -15th in ten years of fishing Big Sandy this was the worst 4days of fishing I can remember.No eyes, lots of rock bass 4 pearch 1 small mouth under the bridge on the parrie river.We did get some 3/4 to 1 pound sunnies out of Akin.

Thanks for the reports! I will be up for the last time of the year which also means I have to winterize the camper frown.gif. I am contiplating doing some goose hunting in the mornings? Any takers? MNiceman if you want to down a cold one or two stop in there on me!

------------------
www.bucketrack.com
Hey nice Rack

be up working on dads cabin this weekend it looks like. Hopefully find a minute to get some fishing in. It would be nice as I havent fished sandy in a couple of years.