• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

GRfisher

Any one ever fish on Jay Gould- Big or Litte?

I live near by, but never fished it, and was wondering if anyone had any ideas of where some good spots would be.

Thanks

taxmancommeth

Hey GRfisher -

Looking for land in the area, do you know of any on Jay Gould available for under $200,000?

Having troubles with the family land (Aunts & Uncles can't decide) so cousin & I are looking at nearby land for fish and camp (Possibly build cabin).

Would use other land for hunting only

------------------
------------------
GET-ER-DONE

Jason Boser

I have fished it alittle the north shore by the PA and around the island for walleye I just use a jig and minnow on the weed edges it is a action bite you never know what you will get
Jason

------------------
fishing fever guide service
fishingminnesota.com/fishingfever/
phone 218-327-2191
e-mail [email protected]

GRfisher

Hey Jayson,

Well a house right across the lake from me just sold but for like 300000, there is another house next to that for sale, and there is land by me, no house.

Ill look into the house and if you want i can look into the land also or give you a number to call.

Do you want it on the lake? or just close?

GRfisher

GRfisher

There are lease lots right on Jay Gould, but i do not know much about them, i can find out for you if you want, there was an awesome piece of land that just sold, it was up the mississippi like half a mile from Jay gould, on the river, get hunting for grouse and deer, a tree farm and woods and a lot of swamp, but someone just bought that a few months ago, but give me an idea of what kind of land you want.

under or near 200000
what type of hunting?
access to lake from land?
build a cabin or have cabin there?
running water?

GRfisher

There is a cabin right on Jay that an elderly couple a trying to sell, last i heard it was like 145K, with no running water, but a small cabin right on the lake.

Tell me and ill look into that also.

fisher425

There will be land for sale on Jay Gould soon. If you are still interested e-mail [email protected]