• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

another one who does not get it.
cibl. i like the new aproach. it will go miles further with most every one who cares about the area and all it has to offer. we will iam sure , hook up at some point. nothing like getting to the point with someone to where you find yourself whispering the tricks to your fishing partner, even though you may be the only ones around for miles smile.gif
and right then, it is assumed that the recipient of such knowledge shall cut out his or her tounge before letting these entrusted secrets become public.
pokegama? i have not fished it for five or six years, but i used to live on wendigo arm/laplant road, and used to have a boat at the dock every day. i could and would give out some secrets that i know of, though they may not be secret to those who frequent the miles and miles of lakeshore the big beauty holds, and i would upon request. but there are some that even though i may not fish these spots again in my life will not let be known. that is the way it is.
email me some time
[email protected]
outdoor1--
i hope it was a high paying job with flexible hours, and lots of time off.
spare me

------------------
what!! i didn't have any corn!!?? jigglestick I.B.O.T.#5 have you clamped today???

Wow, I feel sort of bad that outdoor1 had gotten the impression that he did. outdoor1, if your out there come back! Jiggle and Guppy promise to take you to thier "hotspots" grin.gif Jigglestick, I look forward to meeting you, as well as others from FM, thanks for the offer of friendship. smile.gif Now I'm done.

------------------
http://groups.msn.com/canitbeluck

And to think this all started with a simple question of where to find some sunfish. Now there are people who won't even move to Minnesota because of that question. Wow!!

I hope I don't offend anyone, but a friend of mine from Cheeseland told me that the perch were biting on Winnie.

yeah lars, ya trouble maker wink.gif

------------------
what!! i didn't have any corn!!?? jigglestick I.B.O.T.#5 have you clamped today???

I just checked the fishing report on the Explore Minnesota web site. It states the sunfish are biting in Pooles bay on Pokegema.OK, whose the culprit who left the info out!!!

The One That Got Away, Now that is funny! grin.gif You relying on info. from a wisconsin fisherman while living in Grand Rapids, a hop,skip, and a jump away from Winni! LOL. PS: A guy from Zimbabwe told me the fish were biting on the lake our cottage is at. He said they were biting on rhinoceraus and zebra meat, I'll have to giver a try! grin.gif

------------------

Duffman, I hate to say it but I haven't hit Jessie, Bowstring or any of my normal lakes this year yet. My dad, who spends winters in Az, decided to come back for Xmas so I just can't get out yet. After the 29th look out.
Can it be luck, gee relax. A person who makes his first post here and your bashing him??? My gosh, there is nothing wrong with info from anyone even if they are from cheesland. I thought we like newcomers to this site, but I guess not. I guess I agree with the guy who might not move here because of the nasty people in this area. Wow and your one of the so called pro staff!!!! Sorry I was nice and said I wasn't offended by his post!!!

Merc, I find it somewhat "funny" that a fellow(The One That Got Away) from Grand Rapids would rely on info from someone in Wisconsin. Winni being in the "The One That Got Away's" "backyard". Based on the content of the thread, and a newcomer's "debut" post makeing referance to "Cheeseland"(my home state), dont you??? Winni does have it's own forum, and the topic is sunfish, not perch. If posted there, the word "offend" wouldn't be an issue, would it? Make sense??? If I'm wrong...Sorry. However, I have my thoughts about the "intent" of the post/poster. smile.gif...BTW, TWTGA, thanks for the report. I was thinking of comeing up this week. Do you know what access was used? Are any baits or locations better than others for the perch? Thanks wink.gif

------------------

[This message has been edited by can it be luck? (edited 12-21-2003).]

cibl
what are you talkkin about you lost me. And as for the posters intent. he was looking for somewhere to take his brother where he'd definately catch some fish. but dont worry i took him ooout this weekend and showed him and tolld him all the secrets. hahahaha now he too can ignore the plights of others in distress. and too solve the area code problem. according to my source a majority of vioolations come from out of staters mostly bein from chicago. i'll be it their not all bad. also i know there are alot of unethical unsportsman from or native mn that just havent got caught yet. as the same with everywhere. a guy asks a simple question looking for a simple answer on sunfish not askin for a place too limit out or to catch monsters just fish any fish little fish work too and it turns out theres all kinds of info people are willing to share but not much of what hes looking for. pretty lame guys. we're supposed to be here to help one another and share info. keep your secret hot spots but dang share the places that most people know about with others. nothin like tryin to block the community from the community fishing spots. boy could you imagine if the locals at red lake would have kept all the crappies for themselves, or low, or winni, leech mille lacs. that would be alot of fish no one would have caught. just something for everyone to think about.
good fishin
grfm
p.s. cibl this post wasnt directed at you but every one and also he never said anything about cheeseland or the cheeseheads that live there.

????????

------------------
if you can't have fun along the way, why bother? jigglestick I.B.O.T.#5 have you clamped today???

Alright, I have to clear this up. Based on the tone of the discussion, my comment was made somewhat "tongue in cheek", although I'm not sure that my frail ego can handle all of this horrible criticism. On second thought, I'll probably be ok. P.S., I heard they were using jigs to catch those perch.

Now I'm really confused!! I do apoligize, I'm not actually sure for what yet, as all the posts have me totally confused. But to everyone that posted all I can say is good luck fishing and I hope to meet you all someday!!! Have a great Christmas!!!

THANK YOU!.... Merc, now see.....I wasn't wrong, just reading between the lines. grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif ...PS: Jigs huh? I'll have to pick some up before I go! confused.gif

[This message has been edited by can it be luck? (edited 12-22-2003).]