• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Feeling pretty low this morning. Just got the news last night that my friend, John Kojo had passed away.I've hunted and fished on his property for about 40 years. In that time,he always treated me like I was family and I felt like that about him too.He was so talented and so totally unaware of it. I once heard him berating himself, after he had built a log cabin, that he had gotten one wall one-quarter of an inch higher than the other! Good bye John. Hope you find that tirty point buck in the sky. I loved you. Your friend,Keith Forsberg

------------------
DIRTBALL2

protrapper

I know the feeeling brother, hang in there and just remember the good old times. Hopefully time will ease youre pain. I wonder if hunting season is year round in heaven?

protrapper

I know the feeeling brother, hang in there and just remember the good old times. Hopefully time will ease youre pain. I wonder if hunting season is year round in heaven?

Steve Foss
frown.gif Sorry. I know how you are feeling.