• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

has anyone been out on long lake west of grand rapids across from loon lake on 63 yet?
last year it was unreal for crappies and sunnies no real size but fun on noodle rods jus the same.

Saw a guy out there a few days back. I'm sure that would just be hot right now. It's hard to pick where I'm gonna fish each night this time of the year, there are so many lakes that are just on fire.

good fishin

thanks mwk i might have to give it a whirl this weekend. hmmmmmmmmm but they say might be able to drive smaller vehicles out on red. ohhhh the dilema.

Made it out to Long today after school, fished from 4 to 5:30. There were crappies all over when we first showed up and then they died down as dark hit. Long has always seemed to be a pretty good day bite. We caught some crappies and some bluegills of the same size. They were nice 'gills. I'm sure if a guy were to show up in early afternoon, he could easily fill out on crappies before dark out there. What you need to do, is go out to Long in the morning and get a load of those little 10 inch crappies, and then head to Red for those hogs in the evening. They'll seem like whales to you then. Good luck deciding.

good fishin