• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

mwktrapper

Is Del Luoma or Jim Diago or any of those other guys out there from the crappie club? Haven't heard from you guys lately. I was hoping we could get an early start with the club and get into some of those early ice crappies. We should get together soon and make some plans and maybe share some new ideas to get this really going. Is there anyone else out there that would like to join this year? Well, hopefully we'll get some responses. We had a good time last year and are hoping to really make it grow this year.
Who's been out yet this year? I'm hoping to get out for Thanksgiving. Got some early freezers I'd like to try. Go get 'em.

good fishin

Diago

Hi All:

The responce last year for the Crappie Club was less than I expected. It would be nice to get one started and I would be glad to help. If there is any interest please post a reply here.

Jim

rollz2002

Hey lets set a date we can meet and talk about this Crappie club and dicuss someways we can advertise more. Yeah i want to do it again and so does my dad so whenever we can get together is great. Mwtrapper we can talk at school to and see if we can gets some friends in to it. So i thinks its worth a try again this year to get people interested.

Hey count me and a buddy in! I work at the mill so I'm on the 4 day rotation but will be axailable just about when ever! Crapps rule! We want in! PS the buddy is a school teacher so we know he can go anytime!

Hey guys, I live about an hour and a half east of you but am always interested in fishing!! Would love to learn more about crappie fishing, if you guys wouldn't mind and the (dates/times) line up with my schedule I would love to join you!!!!

Just let me know!!!!

Hello Crappie fishermen.
At least this year no ice fishing withdrawls between deer hunting and fishing as most smaller water have enough ice to get out on as have been told. Illness in family and other things have prevented my first foray out as of yet. Report from friend this am is that they picked up a few crappies on Sylvan Bay here in town yesterday am. 4-5 inches of ice there. As to Crappie club if enough interest is expressed in numbers would be worth while giving it a shot. Dr. Jim did most of the work last year as he is familiar with some of the workings it takes to have a organized club , trophys etc. If enough interested a mtg would be in order. Lets toss it around for a few days and see what shakes.
Hope to get out this weekend somwhere. Good fishing guys. Del....

mwktrapper

Sounds like we have some replies. With the replies and people not on the site who sound interested, I've counted 11 guys. Not bad. I know of 4 or 5 guys not on the site who are interested.
How you doin Del? Nice to hear from you. Visited Sylvan this morning, man they were getting some huge pike out of there. I'm gonna head there tonight and pick up some crappies. Maybe I'll see you there one of these nights. Well, Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

good fishin

i'm also interested in the crappie club ill be out on sylvan aftersome walleyes and crappies this evening any pointers on the crappies? maybe ill see ya out there.

mwktrapper

GR fishin man. Which rig were you out on sylvan? Was out there again tonight, probably talked to you. The fishin really slowed down today, I hit two lakes and both had a real slow bite, when they're usually biting like crazy this time of year. Did good on Sylvan last night though.
Well, when are we gonna get together and have a meeting to start planning all this? We should get going pretty soon. Go get 'em.

good fishin

i didnt get out until eight but hopefully will be out earlier tommorrow. i drive a white chevy blazer fullsize. see everyone on the ice

hey has anyvody beenn on sylvan this morning sounded like she was really makin ice last night

mwk ill be on sylvan again this afternoon ill be in a clam jr. maybe see ya out there

mwktrapper

didn't make it out there this evening. Went out this morning though, got there a little too late, just in time to pick up a couple. Didn't have the house this morning either so I didn't stay too long. Made at least an inch last night, and probably another tonight. The bite can be really good if you get there early enough.

good fishin

last minute change of plans tookmeto splithand managed to get one really slow out there and the ones that would bite were light biters. antone headed that way the only thing i could get them to take was a plain hook with a glow stick about a foot above the hook.