• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Got out to the lake this morning to try out my new electronics. Ordered them in February and got most of it in last week.  Still waiting on the 5 port Ethernet box. Fishing was rough. Didn’t mark any and didn’t catch any. Guess those locators were right.  Water temp  70 and pretty clear. Lots of activity on the lake but didn’t see any catching action.  Hear Little Jim’s should start rebuilding soon after their fire last fall. Hope so, it’s a great store. Good luck everyone.

• Thumbs Up 2

New electronics eh?  5 port Ethernet boxes have been tough to get from what I’ve been seeing.

Birds?  I’ve been looking at the Helix’s but I need a proper rig before taking a big plunge.  I get to test the waters tomorrow with a friends rig - (3) 9’s at the helm including side imaging and 1 at the front.

They are fun.  Enjoy!

Yeah 2 helix 7s and terrova 80 with ipilot link. Love that spot lock. 

• Thanks 1

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders
On 6/17/2022 at 10:26 PM, Dash 1 said:

Got out to the lake this morning to try out my new electronics. Ordered them in February and got most of it in last week.  Still waiting on the 5 port Ethernet box. Fishing was rough. Didn’t mark any and didn’t catch any. Guess those locators were right.  Water temp  70 and pretty clear. Lots of activity on the lake but didn’t see any catching action.  Hear Little Jim’s should start rebuilding soon after their fire last fall. Hope so, it’s a great store. Good luck everyone.

Drove through Annandale last Tuesday and was really bummed to still only see the old cement slab at Little Jim's. Hope they can get it built-back-better! 🙂

• Thumbs Up 2

• 3 months later...

Made it out today on Clearwater. Water temps 58-59. Only managed a small perch and a bass. Lots of Zeebs when you hook a weed.  But it sure was a beautiful day on the lake. The county sheriffs were out pulling all the bouys out so be careful with the low water.

• Thumbs Up 1