• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

OutdoorMN News - Parks and Trails Legacy Advisory Committee seeks applicants (published September 23, 2021)

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

The Minnesota Department of Natural Resources, the Metropolitan Council and the Greater Minnesota Regional Parks and Trails Commission are seeking applicants to serve on the Parks and Trails Legacy Advisory Committee.

Discuss below - to view set the hook here.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• smurfy
      🤣 neighbors don't bow hunt and they might just get a deer iffin a deer happens to run over them.😉   Thanks!!👍
    • Wanderer
      Is that that little guy at the feeder with the cr*ppy rack?    Your neighbor got the ‘tirdy pointer last weekend with his bow. 😉😝   Good luck Smurfy!
    • smurfy
      To the original intent of the post, I fished about 10 days ago and now done. Time to play with guns. Got the home front and cabin pretty much all set up for winter. Next up go get dat turdy pointer.
    • smurfy
      I hear ya bud, just pulling your chain a bit .😉
    • smurfy
      My in-laws used to live just down from morning star. They weren't on the lake but they supposedly had access to the lake near morning star, some lake easement for residents living on the opposite side of the lake.
    • deanbaron1990
      One last morning on the water this past Saturday before we took the docks and lifts out in the afternoon. Trolled the Morning Star bay for crappies. It was slow with just 2 or 3 crappies, although they were big ones. We could have kept them but chose to release. Also got a couple of northerns. I got skunked but my girlfriend got a good size northern. Biggest fish that any of the four of us caught on Saturday.
    • leech~~
      Well, actually going on family life expectancy.  Not many man on my dad's side made it past their late 60's.  On the other hand my wife's side most lived to late 80's into 90's.  So again, I really don't want to leave me wife in an area she is unfamiliar with or know anyone.  If she should pass away before me for some unknown reason.  Yes, they will find me dead in a cabin in the woods. 
    • ozzie
      Well I had to go north this weekend with the predicted weather and boy did it not disappoint!   What a great weekend of perfect weather!!  Hit up Gull Lake Saturday afternoon equipped with a dozen lite pike minnows and a plan to move until we graphed fish and move if they don't bite.  First stop we searched and found one spot with bait balls and a few fish but nothing was biting so we went searching.  Searched alot of ground over the next hour and half and didn't mark a fish, so we went back to the spot with fish marked and as we pulled up there was one boat right on the spot...catching a fish!!  We trolled around with this boat exchanging information and catching fish for the next 2 hours.  We ended up catching 9 throwing back a 25" and keeping 8 from 13" up to 23" that was gut hooked.  Fished in 20-32' of water using lindy rigs with lite pike minnows.  Some fish we would give a lot of line to and they would have the bait swallowed and other times we would give line and find the hook just barely in the lip!  Missed a lot of hook sets but could not beat what was possibly the last fishing trip of the year for me...GOOD LUCK 
    • ozzie
      I have been gearing up getting ready to walk again after 10 weeks!  I have been lucky enough to get out fishing a few times and can't wait to get out in the deer stand...bad thing is I have a basketball tournament for my 4th grade son on opening weekend of deer season and I am the coach!  Oh well I have used enough patience getting this far, what are another few days!  Otherwise not much for me to do...
    • smurfy
      i think Leech is using his wife as a an excuse not to actually live out in the sticks in fear of meeting up with bigfoot!!!!!!!!!!🤣🤣🤭

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.