• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

OutdoorMN News - DNR proposing minor angling regulation changes on 3 Wright County lakes (published September 20, 2021)

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Fisheries staff with the Minnesota Department of Natural Resources will hold a meeting to gather public input on minor regulation changes proposed for Mink-Somers, Sugar and Crawford lakes in Wright County.

Discuss below - to view set the hook here.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• fishingstar
      I had to adjust both my garage doors springs to open my doors further. I was going to mount a light bar on mine for ice fishing but now i don't think I can. You also need watch out for the rope for the release. I closed it in my door and closed the garage as I backed out.
    • whateverisbiting
      Great info thanks for all the responses always new things to try!
    • CigarGuy
      I put a light bar on top of my Prowler and almost ripped it off pulling into the garage. Another thing that almost got me was the bar hanging down from the quick release on the garage door chain drive track. Going to grind part of that off. Chains aren't in the cards this year, going to buy a new electric auger at the sports show tomorrow.  Happy wife, happy life 🙂. Hope we don't get all the snow they're talking about, that will really screw things up!
    • monstermoose78
      Well I don’t care about the drought as it’s ice fishing time for me. 
    • Muskies
      Sorry to hear about your loss. Mntman, That is a lot to deal with.  As for fishing, between work and work at home I did not drop a line in the water after the end of august. Along with that, the water at my dock was getting pretty low with the bottom of the boat rubbing on a few rocks so pulled the boat out and set to removing them…picture are the results. (Where the rocks are is usually 12-14” under water) And yes the old fashion way with shovel and pry bar. Hope you have a merry Christmas and holiday season! The fish will be waiting for us all next spring!
    • smurfy
      Any snow we get may help lakes and rivers but won't do much for soil moisture. Most will run off.   But Yea lakes and rivers could use a refill.
    • gimruis
      We're still in a major drought.  Any moisture would be beneficial.   It is going to take an epic amount of snow this winter to even make a dent.
    • gimruis
      Ya thats the issue my friend has too.  I should have mentioned that earlier but the issue is the garage door, technically not the size of the garage.
    • JerkinLips
      My Polaris Ranger barely fits under my garage door opening.  I have to prop the door open completely so it doesn't hit it.
    • Austin12345
      Definitely agree with this Clam frost is the real deal I picked some up last year I was running a four pound frost mono and three pound floro leader for my walleye rods last year and a 3 pound mono leader and 2 pound floro leader for pan fish. I set my drag lose so I pull out my line on the first drop this gets rid of all memory making it very sensitive. Sufix makes good stuff to and I love all their lines for summer time but in the winter I would give clam the slight edge.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.