• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Does anyone have recommendations for a company that does cribbing for boathouses and also a tree cutting company.  With the water so low it should be easier than normal. I have two big old birch that have to go as well, they can be reached from the road 

8 hours ago, jparrucci said:

Does anyone have recommendations for a company that does cribbing for boathouses and also a tree cutting company.  With the water so low it should be easier than normal. I have two big old birch that have to go as well, they can be reached from the road 

Jack that used to own "The Landing" and I'm pretty sure Manicks has family members that does tree work. Jack did some stump grinding for me several years ago. If you want, I can probably come up with Jack's number. Found it. JDL Tree Service.  Jack Luecken... 218-780-7950

Edited by CigarGuy

Geez, almost sounds like something I’d LIKE to do for the next couple days since my other job got postponed.  

I’ll be honest I’ve never cribbed a boat house but have installed a cribbed dock.  Tree cutting I do all the time.  Just did a big one for my brother last weekend.

2EB24212-6A4B-4710-909F-114699D3083E.thumb.jpeg.c04fc2d8829719aff508c2982d5584e2.jpeg

If you can’t find someone up there, maybe we can talk.  I do have business insurance.

• Thumbs Up 1

I had a 3 climb dying birch that was aimed at my cabin if it fell.  I had contacted a few fellers who just didn’t follow thru so I gave up on them.   By chance I found Derick who did an  excellent job and was good at communicating and setting up when he could come.  Text or call him at 952  7373772.

On 8/31/2021 at 1:11 PM, jparrucci said:

Does anyone have recommendations for a company that does cribbing for boathouses

For cribbing of boat houses there are a couple of guys in Soudan that have repaired/replaced cribbing on boat houses in Stuntz Bay.  They are getting quite old now (70ish) so I don't know if they still do that work.  Also don't know if they work outside of Stuntz Bay.  Message me if you want their names.