• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Duckhunt

House was new in spring 2018. Spray foamed top to bottom. Extremely Light weight, all aluminum construction 1300-1400 pounds. You can easily pull with atv. with little tongue weight. Foldable and removable bunk, we used a cot for 2nd bed.

-6 catch covers w/ sleeves

-Nuway furnace, needs no electricity to operate manually, also hooked up to thermostat

-12V low amp draw circulating fans -30A 115v to 12VDC power converter/battery charger with gen/power hookup

-battery box with 12VDC-115v inverter, and battery meter (newer 31 battery negotiable)

- LED hole light and beverage holder above every hole

-LED interior and porch lights

-Tv/dvd combo on swing wall mount

-Pioneer stereo with 4 speakers -Loose spare tire (white steel rim)

-Window Air Conditioner

This house can go all weekend on a single battery without a generator. No exterior damage anywhere, tires great. Looking to possibly upgrade. Located 20 miles north of Rapids. Thanks!

IMG_0907[1].JPG

IMG_E0908[1].JPG

IMG_E0909[1].JPG

IMG_0900[1].JPG

IMG_0901[1].JPG

IMG_0902[1].JPG

• Thumbs Up 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• JN13
      By JN13
      Hard to find model, 5" barrel and two tone, really nice shape, one box of ammo through it, need to have ptp, asking $1200.

• JN13
      By JN13
      Excellent shape and it's a Henry-smooth action, 25 rounds through it, 2 boxes of ammo included, hard to find model, asking $350.

• JN13
      By JN13
      Model 93R17, Great shape and super accurate rifle, target barrel and accutrigger model, BSA Sweet 17 scope 2-7 × 32, adjustable bipod, stock and barrel in excellent shape, comes with 3 boxes of ammo (150 rounds), asking $400

• Bvickers
      By Bvickers
      Bring some friends up to Vermilion around Oct 16th this year. They are dead set on crappie fishing. I know no one here will say where to go crappie fishing, but I have an idea and they don't mind a day on the water hunting for a school. Just wondering if the bite is there that time of year to make chasing worth the effort. I usually drag them trolling for trout and they want something that's a little more exciting.
    • smalljaw
      By smalljaw
      After more than a year, thankfully we have been allowed to return to our Rainy Lake home.  Hopefully the travel bans will not be repeated.  Fall fishing is as good as it gets.  Walleye and bass are making their fall transition and are schooled up.  Find the right spot and let the party begin!  Thanks to Muskies for feeding my addiction while I was stuck in the U.S.  If you can get to Ontario, come now!

• klee103
      By klee103
      How are the lakes across southern Minnesota? 
      Do they "green" up with the summer heat?
      Are there any lakes you would recommend for sunfish, crappie or perch?  
      Looking to do a day trip or 2 this fall to somewhere from Fairmont to Mankato.

Any recommendations?
      Thanks!
    • Finns
      By Finns
      https://inciweb.nwcg.gov/

US wide, but it may help. 
    • delcecchi
      By delcecchi
      Just saw something about a small fire, couple acres, up near trout lake...   Anybody got more info?  
    • MinneapolisTransplant
      By MinneapolisTransplant
      Living in SW Minneapolis, and have gotten back into fishing after many years away (guess COVID was good for something). I mostly fish in Bde Maka Ska (formerly Calhoun) and other urban lakes because I can get to 'em and get out on the water under pure human power (not opposed to electrics or real boats, just can't afford 'em). Most times out I'll get bass or northerns... but no dang walleye, despite all the fry that DNR pours in there. In fact, I've been living in Minnesota for 3 years now, and from the BWCA to the southern lakes, I have never gotten a walleye to bite, be it leech, jig, dropshot, or crankbait. Which tells me I need to quit trying on my own and get on the water with somebody who knows what they're doing.

I'm pretty flexible about timing; can even do some weekdays if we plan in advance. Would love to meet others who fish my local lakes, but at this point, I'll happily travel to learn the mysteries of the 'eyes. If you're looking for another partner or just like to spin yarns, I'll listen and bring along some brews and gas money for your troubles.

• MikeG3Boat
      By MikeG3Boat
      Looking for a place for my travel trailer for year of 2022. Hoping to be in the brainerd lakes area. I want to have one that I can have a dock spot whenever I am there. 
      thanks in advance for your help with this question. 

Have a great day!

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.