• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

OutdoorMN News - Deer testing finds additional cases of chronic wasting disease (published November 19, 2020)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Troy Smutka
      6/2/21     Catching lots of walleyes and bonus smallies on Mille Lacs. On shallow to mid-depth rocks the first few weeks, now deep gravel or mud when it is calm/clear and mid-depth rocks when it is windy and cloudy. Caught several of the elusive slot fish during the open period, kept and ate a few. Catch and release now and remember closed walleye fishing and no live bait July 1-15. Good luck, and I will see you out there somewhere.
    • Troy Smutka
      6/16/21     Catching bass, pike, sunfish, and crappies on west Metro area lakes. Starting to see a few muskies as well. Water temps in the low to upper 70s depending on the lake. Still catching fish in shallow to mid-depth depending on the lake. Good luck and I will see you out there somewhere.
    • ozzie
      Congrats!  Bummer that the dead fish was the difference especially if it was healthy and swimming when you entered the bay!  What weight did you have pre deductions and what was your fish/weight breakdown?  Curious what people were catching... Did you fish the same spots on tourney day as you did in prefishing? and if you don't mind sharing did you fish crosslake or make it out to whitefish?  Sorry for the questions but I always am interested on the where, how, and how many in this tourney but never stick around for the long drawn out awards handout...  
    • Rivergroup
      Got back yesterday.  Found some really nice bass and a lot of them, both large and small mouth in the 15"-17" range.  Found a couple of walleye, 14" and 15".  Had a great time as usual and the weather was calm for much of the time we were there.  Had most success with slip bobber and leeches/crawlers.  
    • BigVTim
      Headed up this afternoon for a solo weekend. Throwing for Musky but might pull some cranks or spinners and see what happens.
    • CigarGuy
      I have them on the cabin. Last night out fishing in Wakemup saw lots of clouds on the graph. Marking some fish, but no takers. Saw a guy catch a couple walleye's out there.
    • james_walleye
      That's a cool catch! I caught an old ugly stick last year by trout portage. I found an old boat with side scan by comet as well. 
    • schmitty3
      Anyone having any luck?  From almost all reports i've read it's been pretty SLOW all year.  Headed up with a group tomorrow for a week, and will be sure to report back what we find. 
    • Jaroberts28
      So no bites so far. Did see a bank fisherman catch a rainbow so I asked what he was using. Same thing as me... hopefully today is better!
    • SkunkedAgain
      Any mayfly reports?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.