• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Hi All,

I have just purchased a cabin in Frazer bay. We are in need of a recommended cabin inspector. Would anyone be able to provide a recommended contact?

Out of curiosity, if you already bought the cabin what do you need inspected at this point?

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, SkunkedAgain said:
23 hours ago, Muskysteve said:

Hi All,

I have just purchased a cabin in Frazer bay. We are in need of a recommended cabin inspector. Would anyone be able to provide a recommended contact?

Maybe he means the have an offer accepted that is contingent upon inspection, similar to a house sale?

True.

For the OP, I should have mentioned that I don't know any inspectors.

Most importantly, we should welcome Muskysteve to the forums. There is a lot of great info here about many topics. Search the forums or even just review the fishing reports because there is a ton of information going back years. Feel free to ask questions and join the online family.

Edited by SkunkedAgain
  • Thumbs Up 3

2 hours ago, SkunkedAgain said:

True.

For the OP, I should have mentioned that I don't know any inspectors.

Most importantly, we should welcome Muskysteve to the forums. There is a lot of great info here about many topics. Search the forums or even just review the fishing reports because there is a ton of information going back years. Feel free to ask questions and join the online family.

Now about where those walleye and crappies are....  

I should have stated differently. Offer accepted, sale contingent on inspection. My realtor has provided a contact for inspector, so all set  now. Been fishing vermilion for a decade staying with a buddy on the lake. Have followed the forum for a while as well. Looking forward to exchanging info, I do have some good intel to share but looking forward to learning a lot!

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Thanks 1

Congrats on the cabin!  Thanks for clarifying and not just dismissing us as over-analytical buffoons. ?

Hope the cabin is a gem and we see you around here going forward!

Edited by Wanderer

Well I can certainly be a buffoon of all manners, but it's good that the rest of you didn't get lumped in with me.

Congrats on the cabin Muskysteve. 

6 hours ago, delcecchi said:

Now about where those walleye and crappies are....  

If I knew that, I would have chosen a different screen name. However, I can tell you where the ticks and pine trees are...

• Yayyyy 1

9 hours ago, SkunkedAgain said:

If I knew that, I would have chosen a different screen name. However, I can tell you where the ticks and pine trees are...

I got that covered... Northerns too.  Wife wants a walleye dinner.  Claims she can tell it from nords or bass.   

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/27/2020 at 10:48 AM, delcecchi said:

I got that covered... Northerns too.  Wife wants a walleye dinner.  Claims she can tell it from nords or bass.   

I’m going to have to take you again. 29” today. Been getting decent fish on the other end

23 hours ago, bassbouncer said:

I’m going to have to take you again. 29” today. Been getting decent fish on the other end

Not sure if I can do that, we are getting ready to head home pretty soon.   Got some medical checkups.

But sure appreciate the offer. Daughter and grandkids here at the moment

Edited by delcecchi