• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Connect, BE BRAVE - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

Fishing Report Clubs - Make Your Own "Post Your Thoughts" - Leave YOUR mark, make each place you visit "a little better"!

Join the Minnesota Fishing Report Club, where only club members see detailed info that is shared. CLICK HERE to join.

Have Fun!!!

Borch

Hope everyone has a fun and 4th July!  

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Thanks 1

smurfy
On 7/4/2020 at 2:13 PM, Borch said:

Hope everyone has a fun and 4th July!  

Back at ya!!!👍 pretty warm on for sure.

Wanderer

Hope y’all have had a great 5th too!

• Yayyyy 1

chaffmj
On 7/5/2020 at 8:18 PM, Wanderer said:

Hope y’all have had a great 5th too!

A 5th of what? What do you like to drink Wanderer? 😉

• Yayyyy 1

Wanderer
8 hours ago, chaffmj said:

A 5th of what? What do you like to drink Wanderer? 😉

Whatya got?  If it’s for free it’s for me. 😁

• Yayyyy 3
  • l Love It 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• mrpike1973
      By mrpike1973
      Hi all have a day of Thursday with the wife would really like to get some cats on the chain are they spawning now shallow? try around the bridges?, Was there on Saturday after the rain got 1 kitty cat that was it. any guidance would be great.
    • teeeeelr
      By teeeeelr
      do you guys have any reccomendations for rigs and baits to use for catfish at lake st. croix? ones that work well during the summer. 
      thanks! 
    • BWpineisland
      By BWpineisland
      I used to get 2 channels with my antenna (NBC & CBS) on Pine, but they both went out on Monday. Is anyone aware of something happenIng to one of the local towers?  Thanks for any info!  
    • papadarv
      By papadarv
      Since my leukemia diagnostic my son has been a champion helping out. I asked him was there anything I could do for him. He said an underwater camera would be nice. I ordered parts, improved camera resolution, faster camera movement (20 RPM to 30 RPM motors), USB phone charge port, aluminum verses plastic case. Only took 2 weeks to build. His only comment was awesome, bring on some ice, when I gave it to him.

White pulleys, mounting frame fabricated out of Walmart cutting boards, green drive belts are 6mm round polyurethane belt. 2 remote camera controllers.

Short video

• delcecchi
      By delcecchi
      While the grandkids were here we got pizza from the landing.    Good thing we got two for the four of us.  Their 12 inch pizzas were about 8 or maybe 9 inches.   And over baked on top of that.   Pushing 20 bucks each.    I hope the rest of the menu isn't as disappointing as those pizzas.  
    • james_walleye
      By james_walleye
      What you guys think? Someone sunk a boat? 

• Kettle
      By Kettle
      Happy Independence Day to my fellow FM friends! 🇺🇲 🦅
    • monstermoose78
      By monstermoose78
      I can’t find varmint loads any where, Any help? 
    • Kettle
      By Kettle
      Selling my Vexilar FL-12, new ice ducer two years ago and new battery two years ago. Has battery indicator as well as quick connect charger although I've charged with gator clips. $225.00. Works as it should, finally finished school so upgrading. PM me if intrested

• Bmiller1981
      By Bmiller1981
      Hey everyone,
      Normally I don’t ask for help but I’ve been skunked last three summers on Side lake / Sturgeon Lake Chain for walleye.  I’ve spent most time on Big Sturgeon and Side for eyes but have come up short. I’m heading up for a long weekend and hoping to change my luck with some advice.  I’d appreciate anything as it’s been a grind... thanks !!
  • Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• SkunkedAgain
      I fish for sunnies but that's because it is the only thing my wife and daughter have patience for. Besides, it's actually fun with a super light action rod. I would generally suggest fishing near vegetation or fishing by a dock with nearby vegetation (I wouldn't fish a dock where the cabin owner is around though!). The west end supposedly has more vegetation so supposedly more panfish. I never pay too close attention to the weed situation the few times a year that I boat east.   As for walleye fishing, I enjoy it but often don't invest the time either (hence my name). I do fine at opener and good in the fall, so essentially when any fool like me should catch them. The rest of the year I seem to enjoy the other things about Vermilion, enjoy my time repairing and fixing things, being in the woods, and swimming in the lake. I'm as happy to spend a weekend cutting and splitting wood, or making improvements, as hooking a limit of walleye. There really is a ton to love about being on such as beautiful lake.
    • papadarv
      Right on. Sand lake Zebras were found in 2013 and now found 20+ miles up the Big Fork river through several lakes. Bowstring is only 5.5 miles south of Sand via the Bowstring river. Although going against flow, during most of the year flow rate is extreamly slow. DNR states wide area coverage of adault Zebras on north end. Adult females produce 1,000,000 eggs annually so most likely will spread over the entire lake by end of the year. 
    • Kettle
    • PRO-V
      Probably took them this long to look.🙄 You can bet they are in every connected body of water.
    • Wishin4Walleyes
      Where bouts? Was in TH and went 1 for 5 with 1 king. It was slow with a lot of really short strikes.
    • tacklejunkie
      Lake Superior was HOT this morning!!!   It all stopped after 10 am but 5 lakers, one king, and lost a dandy walleye. Spoons no particular color
    • AlexKempston
      Has anyone caught any muskie/musky on any of the Horseshoe/Sauk River Chain of Lakes this year? 
    • Wanderer
      Stop in at Redding’s and ask if they can help.  Or maybe even Emily Meats.  Owned and operated by long time area residents.  They might know if someone would be willing.   Any preference on lake or type of fish?
    • Dash 1
      East end pike bay area.
    • Muskies
      Beautiful day to be out on rainy lake today(Friday) Fished from 10am to 1:30pm walleye fishing on the north arm temperature about 86 degrees Fahrenheit.  Had to check 4 reef before finding active fish. Caught 16 walleyes ranging from 22” down to 13”( only 2 -13”, 4 -14”-17”), 2 perch and a 33” northern. Fishing jig and minnow in 26’ with surface temperature at 75 degrees. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.