• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Connect, BE BRAVE - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

Fishing Report Clubs - Make Your Own "Post Your Thoughts" - Leave YOUR mark, make each place you visit "a little better"!

Join the Minnesota Fishing Report Club, where only club members see detailed info that is shared. CLICK HERE to join.

Have Fun!!!

Hookmaster

1875 ProGuide Livewell Leaking

Question

Hookmaster
Posted (edited)

New 2020 boat. Livewell is leaking into the boat. Upon further review I found the leak. It's on the white fitting of the recirculation system where the water goes back into the livewell. I'm sure the rigger broke the little nipple on the right side when he installed the fuel/water separating filter as the gray gas line is right there. My question is where does the tubing from the little nipple go? The front livewell?

livewell leak pic.PNG

Edited by Hookmaster
video not working

5 answers to this question

Mike89

if it's a new 2020 boat where is the warranty on this???  

Hookmaster

The warranty is in place. I didn't ask how to fix it or if the dealer would fix it. I was just wondering where the tubing off the nipple goes. I thought I'd ask here before the dealer.

Mike89

got it...   

Borch

Seems too small to be used for a recirculation line to another livewell.  Not 100 % sure what it would be used for though.  My first thought is a pressure vacuum line as I believe lund is still using a valve system for switching live wells fill from the pump. 

Hookmaster

There is one pump for both live wells and the bait well up front. I'll ask the dealer when I take it in to get fixed.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• Borch
      By Borch
      Hope everyone has a fun and 4th July!  
    • james_walleye
      By james_walleye
      What you guys think? Someone sunk a boat? 

• Kettle
      By Kettle
      Happy Independence Day to my fellow FM friends! 🇺🇲 🦅
    • monstermoose78
      By monstermoose78
      I can’t find varmint loads any where, Any help? 
    • Kettle
      By Kettle
      Selling my Vexilar FL-12, new ice ducer two years ago and new battery two years ago. Has battery indicator as well as quick connect charger although I've charged with gator clips. $225.00. Works as it should, finally finished school so upgrading. PM me if intrested

• inshal
      By inshal
      Buy the best fishing reels for the big brands like penn daiwa okuma and kastking under 30$
      10 top fishing Reels under 30$
    • Bmiller1981
      By Bmiller1981
      Hey everyone,
      Normally I don’t ask for help but I’ve been skunked last three summers on Side lake / Sturgeon Lake Chain for walleye.  I’ve spent most time on Big Sturgeon and Side for eyes but have come up short. I’m heading up for a long weekend and hoping to change my luck with some advice.  I’d appreciate anything as it’s been a grind... thanks !!
    • Julie Thymian
      By Julie Thymian
      Shore fishing 
    • Dadman2017
      By Dadman2017
      Headed up to Duluth area tomorrow, want to wet a line. No boat. Anyone wanna share a bite?  Will traverse any country for some filets!!!
    • mrpike1973
      By mrpike1973
      I have only fished for catfish on the chain I would like to try for bass. I would assume to use bright colors spinner baits, cranks, I wouldn't think it would do well for wacky worms etc. try the weed edges first? I don't want your spots just some ideas of how to get them Thanks.
  • Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• PRO-V
    • FishinCT
      There’s a video on youtube of someone finding a sunken boat with side imaging. That’s what it looked like
    • back bay
      Just came across this forum for the first time.   I have been coming to rainy lake since I was born, and have always had a passion for the pre july 4th fishing in the bays and try to make it up at or before that to enjoy.  This year with things in flux we will be up mid july.  I know that is traditionally reef time, but have never had much success.  I have read and talked with some locals who say find the reefs that come up to 25-40 feet surrounded by deep water.  Does anyone have any advice on spots to hit mid july.  I will find them on a map, but am definitely a novice reefer.   Thanks   Erik
    • Turmenic
      For generations, fishing enthusiasts from around the globe have debated on which is best: bait or lures? It’s a question worth asking, but the fact remains that each option has its own pros and cons and in the end, there’s a lot to be said about personal preference. If you are still on the fence, take a look at both sides of the lures versus bait debate. http://turmenic.com/ THE BENEFITS OF BAIT Obviously, we would not be having this argument if neither option had its advantages, so let’s begin with the benefits of bait. Bait is very effective at fooling fish into believing that there isn’t a trap, says Fix.com. It also is very cost effective, especially if you catch bait fish or pick worms yourself. Perhaps best of all, the fish usually do the heavy lifting with bait fishing as they hook themselves when they bite or swallow the bait trap, meaning there is less guesswork involved when you think you feel a tug on your line. DISADVANTAGES OF BAIT Bait needs to be kept fresh if you hope to fool fish with it so extra work is required to hold it in this fresh state. Even if your bait stays chilled, it often smells, and a day of fishing will mean getting the smell of bait handling all over you. Bait also is like a buffet, which means small and large fish will both show up to take a bite from your hook. Finally, if you plan on catch and release fishing, hooks can often end up deep as the fish mistakes your bait for an actual snack. This swallowed deep hook can do a lot of damage which may make a safe release impossible. BENEFITS OF LURES While some people live and die by bait, there are just as many who prefer lures. As far as advantages, the main one is that they can get you more involved in the action. Bait typically is a passive fishing technique – throw and wait. Artificial lures, on the other hand, have little tricks that they perform, including vibrations and noises that attract the fish. Lures can also be cleaned and used over and over again, which means if you’re buying bait every time you fish, you can save money and get more bang for your buck by investing in good lures. Finally, lures are more adaptable, meaning you can get a bit more targeted with the type and even size of fish you’re looking to draw by selecting the right lure. DISADVANTAGES OF LURES While you can get your money’s worth out of an artificial lure, you can also find yourself emptying your wallet for some very expensive lure options. Also, some of the more intelligent smarter fish can detect the fakeness of many lures which could mean that your dream fish might not go for it. Lures also have a habit of getting caught on rocks, trees or weeds, so caution is necessary. Cutting off a caught bait hook is pennies lost, while a stuck lure can mean several dollars or more claimed by the water. THE DEBATE RAGES ON As you can see, there are many advantages and disadvantages of using either approach, but the important thing is that you find what's best for you and you find just that on our website, check out our juicy lures and see if you like anything -> https://turmenic.com/products/juicy-kevlar-jointed-lures Learn more about our fishing lures and fishing gear by checking our website or you can contact us at any time: [email protected]
    • ManBearPig
      I'm new to this forum, so I thought that I'd make my 1st post about Rainy.   I was up there for a 4 day / 3 night camping/fishing trip, around the end of June, with my grandson that is 14 years old.   Our camp site was about 16 miles east of of the visitor center ramp by boat, but probably only 12 or 13 miles as the crow flies......  Around the Kemp Channel Entrance.   This was before the hot weather hit, so we had nights in the low 50s and and days in the mid to low 70s.   We mostly cast jigs with soft plastics into 3 and 4 ft water then  retrieved out to about 12 ft of water.  A lot of the time was working the windy side of rocky shorelines and a few exposed reefs.  Was disappointed in the size and number of Smallies that we picked up, but we did pick up several eater and over slot Walleyes in the process.  We also did a fair amount of  trolling with #7, and a little deeper with #9 Shad Raps.  This got us a few more Walleyes, 2 decent Pike, and a couple of little Smallies.   We did find a small hump fairly near an island  that had good marks in small groups, that I was sure were  Walleyes.  We drifted it several times with jigs and crawlers, and only caught 4 small Walleyes.  I'm pretty familiar with my bottom machine's readout, and the marks were not the small fish that we caught.   Just could not get the better marks to bite.   Near camp, and in many other areas, the depth finder was showing mid water column  round blobs.  I was thinking that these could have been bug larvae working their way up in the water column prior to hatching?  What do you think those blobs were?   I'll be back camping at the same spot at the end of July into early August.  Hoping for bigger fish this time.    
    • delcecchi
      Finally got back out in the boat.  Water temp had gone to 84 degrees from 73 a week ago..
    • delcecchi
      Sure looks like a boat..
    • monstermoose78
      My dad and brother smashed the walleyes yesterday on Tom Lake they caught 27 walleyes and kept their limit of 16-18 inchers. No photos from them yet
    • Borch
      Hope everyone has a fun and 4th July!  
    • james_walleye
      What you guys think? Someone sunk a boat? 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.