• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Connect, BE BRAVE - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

Fishing Report Clubs - Make Your Own "Post Your Thoughts" - Leave YOUR mark, make each place you visit "a little better"!

Join the Minnesota Fishing Report Club, where only club members see detailed info that is shared. CLICK HERE to join.

Have Fun!!!

MNredneck

do the northerns/bass in pennington mine have any size to them? can you catch them from shore?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Tripp_315
      They are starting to get shallow...not aggressively chasing lures today but soon... fingers crossed ~Tripp
    • Tripp_315
      Nice! thanks for your input...we're fishing hard. Banging g the banks...tried jerkbaits but not giving up Here all week...hopefully we see a change.
    • chucker1101
    • imhatz
      Oh well we will have the head nets and deet....thanks
    • BWpineisland
      I bought the Phonetone for $180. I am on the north side of Pine.  I barely got 1 bar in the cabin and after I temporarily set it up on the deck I went to a full 4 bars with Verizon. Good so far. 
    • Squirrelhawke
      i second triangle went there with the kids a few years back and we caught quite a few walleye with nothing more than a jig with a Mr twister on it
    • bfisherman11
      John, have you been out yet? Hope all is ok.   Bill
    • Austin12345
      Hey Charlie I am from the Northen Metro fishing around here for me is about two thing finding spots that your normal weekend warrior would not think to fish at or finding those so called ¨community holes¨ that are very pressured and using diffrent techniques and showing the fish diffrent stuff than they are used to seeing here are some of my favorite spots around here Centerville lake is doing good right now for bass and pike Bald Eagle is my main home lake the docks along the north side are great spots for summer froging flipping or any other technique you want to use a slip boober with a worm will catch plenty to along with some big pumpkinseed that are in there there are 3-4 places you can lanuch a kayak from you will see them if you drive down the road on the west side of the lake the reeds and grass on the north end are great to but a bit tricky to launch a kayak from if you want less pressured fishing try comfort lake by lindstom sqaure lake and big marine are great to finally a great spot for some kayak fishing is the St Croix if you can get someone to drop you off you can float down the river the whole day and get someone to pick you back up I am not a very avid kayak fisherman but you can message pepole like JB Master Angler who fishes the St Croix a good amount I am pretty sure Rick G and Eyeguy 54 are both Avid Kayak fisherman I am sure they would recommed some good spots for you as well  Good Luck -Austin
    • Hookmaster
      The other boats I've owned had the bow roller positioned so the roller hits the keel when the boat is snubbed up, not the bow eye.
    • John Wright
      If you need them to bring cell phone signal booster and install it for you, try this company that did a splendid job for me: https://www.signalbooster.com/products/cell-phone-signal-booster-plus-installation

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.