• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Connect, BE BRAVE - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

Fishing Report Clubs - Make Your Own "Post Your Thoughts" - Leave YOUR mark, make each place you visit "a little better"!

Join the Minnesota Fishing Report Club, where only club members see detailed info that is shared. CLICK HERE to join.

Have Fun!!!

smurfy

Anybody ever fish this lake? I know it's a bass lake. Back in my high school days a neighbor and classmates mom had a place on there. Used to catch all kinds of sunfish and crappies, albiet small. We fished over by what I believe used to be called peanut hill. Thinking about some day trying it again.

Rick G

Some nice walleyes in there... Good after dark bite because of water clarity... Always has had smaller sunfish, but crappies can be good size. 

Can be a very rewarding lake if you spend the time to learn it

smurfy

this must be such a secret lake icehawk doesn't even know it yet!!!!!!!!!!😂😜

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• Coloradokid55
      By Coloradokid55
      Headed to Brainerd Area July 9-11 coming from Colorado to visit friends. Well actually my girlfriend is I am tagging along to hopefully catch some fish with my flyrod And or jigs. Seeking advice on which lakes and tactics and anything else helpful to help maximize fishing  time in your state. I will have access to a canoe on Hubert Lake. Any and all advice would be much appreciated if anyone is into flyfishing Stillwater and would like to go or show me some pointers on your home waters That would be awesome thanks looking forward to any responses.
    • Cobber
      By Cobber
      Good morning!
      Heading up to Vermilion for the weekend and usually chase Walleye, but my son wants to get some fishing action.
      We usually chase panfish together for the excitement and numbers (always fun to watch the bobber go down 🙂)-
      Is there anywhere that a guy can look to find sunnies on Vermilion?? I've never heard of it so I'm worried that may not be an option..

We are on the south side of Big Bay near Pike Bay / Everett Bay road, but can boat to where we would need to!

Thanks!!
      -Cobber
    • Bryan P
      By Bryan P
      Decided to go check out one of my shore spots for early spring pan fish. Man was it good timing. Fish were stack in the shallows. Quick limit of crappies and home for dinner. Now on to Bass opener Saturday. Good luck everyone! 

• Cessna195
      By Cessna195
      What baits and lures should I use for crappie in lake Minnetonka 
    • Lukach
      By Lukach
      Hi everyone! Just joined this forum, hoping someone here can lend a hand. My wife and I live about a half an hour south of the cities and are looking to get a couple hours up north to a rather secluded public area where we can sit around outdoors and I really want to catch some panfish from shore. Most docks are at public accesses and my wife prefers somewhere less occupied and grassy. I just want to toss a bobber out and hopefully reel something in. I’d rent a boat but apparently that’s not an option during this whole Coronavirus thing we got going on. If you have any ideas for me let me know! Thank you for taking time to read :)
    • smalliehunter
      By smalliehunter
      I've never chased panfish during the open water season.  I caught my first bluegill this winter, and have developed quite the crush on them.  What's your go to rod, length and action?  Plastics or bait?  Line type and lb?  Do you use a bobber?  Should I use same jigs as winter or plain hook? 
    • dutchboy II
      By dutchboy II
      With the crazy restrictions on Mille Lacs and the uncertain opener are any of you still planning to fish Mille Lacs?  Will you hit other lakes or just going to stay home this summer and hope things get back to normal?  The very dedicated Walleye guys are really going to need to adjust or hit other lakes.

Businesses are going to get clobbered.

Sad situation. Hopefully there is something left in 2021.  
    • PeachyHans
      By PeachyHans
      On a whim I was shore fishing in the parkway, just a smallish hook and red wigglers from the garden.The little nibblers started hitting hard after 3pm. They're hungry! I saw larger ones but they were too clever for my hook. This was a nice day to get back into the groove- get a feel for my gear and practice casting. 😄 Hopefully the big biters will come out to play soon.
      Happy Spring!

• Mark Jurgensen
      By Mark Jurgensen
      Need to get out for a while.  Any fishing being done on Cedar Lake in New Prague.
    • FatFishie
      By FatFishie
      2013 Ranger 1850

This is the cleanest 2013 multi sport fishing boat that you’ll find. Powered by a Yamaha 150 four stroke, this is a great performing boat. The interior, exterior, motor and trailer are in awesome condition. Features include:

Ranger Custom Trailer w/spare tire.
      Yamaha 150 four stroke.
      Minn Kota 80 Terrova trolling motor w/iPilot.
      Lowrance HDS 7 & HDS 5 depth/fish finders.
      Onboard 2 bank battery charger.
      Large Livewell.
      Bait Livewell.
      12+ rod locker.
      AM/FM/CD Stereo.
      4 swivel seats.
      2 flip on seat.
      Snap in carpet.
      Ranger custom travel cover.
      Swim ladder.
      Ski pylon.
      Removable bow cushions
      Built in cooler
      Interior LED courtesy lights
      Lots of storage

I’m sure there are things that I’ve missed in the above list of options. This is the perfect fishing boat, and can easily double as a family runabout for skiing, tubing and cruising around.

Boat is located in Detroit Lakes MN.  Please call or text for more information. 701-371-509nine

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.