• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Humor ~ Fishen ~ Life ~ Lake stuff : )

thats is how I planned on wearing my bandanna!!!  and I had the same thoughts...  find out tomorrow!!!!

Yeah, but was it going to be a sweet ZZ Top bandana like Tommy's with an Eliminator hat to boot?

Edited by SkunkedAgain

nope just a bandana, and either my USMC hat or Harley...  the ZZ top is cool for sure!!!

Guy drives up to the Marauder Boys n me on dock. Big new Ranger full up with toys. 
“Yea hey...you live here?

Ya.  This is my place...my boyz...

”Ya so just learning this rig an easy wondering if you Know where Northern or Pike Bay is”

We sure could....says me Musky T

After a minute “So you gonna tell me or what?”

Ohhhh ...you asked if I knew where that place is... an I do.  
So guess you ment can I help YOU find it.

You bet I can...

”Well geeezz man no games here just where is it”

Well friend Yer In It sir.   
North be that a way n sun sets in the West.  
Keep on rocken!

Zoom.   They gone...

?

Xena is always on guard n We Got This Corona Crap Under Control!!!

Enjoy they day n Tacos tonight!

T

6C3D6249-3632-4C11-82BE-91A977259094.jpeg

Edited by TomWehler
  • Thumbs Up 1

I Guy drives up to the Marauder Boys n me on dock. Big new Ranger full up with toys. 
“Yea hey...you live here?

Ya.  This is my place...my boyz...

”Ya so just learning this rig an easy wondering if you Know where Northern or Pike Bay is”

We sure could....says me Musky T

After a minute “So you gonna tell me or what?”

Ohhhh ...you asked if I knew where that place is... an I do.  
So guess you ment can I help YOU find it.

You bet I can...

”Well geeezz man no games here just where is it”

Well friend Yer In It sir.   
North be that a way n sun sets in the West.  
Keep on rocken!

Zoom.   They gone...

?

Xzna is always on guard n We Got This Corona Crap Under Control!!!

Enjoy they day n Tacos tonight!

T

In 70’z. Drive up liquor stores were just a dream.

Up on the sidewalk..Bing Boom Bam...

Now a reality—-just call or text order ahead, drive up n runner brings yer order right to what ever yer driving.

Truck, car, horse or Moose!

They have the juice to turn ya loose...

?

Good n bad here n just my luck to be sober 32 years!

DOH!

Juice On!

T

1E391F93-486F-4665-BB08-8BEE10694496.jpeg

Edited by TomWehler
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • l Love It 1

Guy down the bay is nice but a bit odd.

I mean he is still looken for the lefty monkey wrench we asked him for in 1996.

Few years ago he told me to come see his sign he made for a concert he was heading to.

So couple days later I was passing an he showed me the sign.

It read  "I LOVE YOU STEVIE!"

SO I ask, what concert ya going to  ~ Thinking it was 

maybe Fleetwood Mack n Stevie Nicks...?

Nope he said I am Stevie Wonder guy!!!

;)

I think of this moment a lot....Big Smiles!

T

HockeyDogshirt.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Yayyyy 2

Life:

My old 1996 Z71 musky truck lasted 22 years n 220 K miles. Had a big musky fish on her topper n my name n number...

Hit gas station by moms in North End St. Paul one day, filler up, paid n BS with owner and ready in truck about to split then see a young guy coming running up to me real fast.

Sit back a bit an relax, grab AMY my trusty Sapper as thought maybe he was nuts n looken for a throwdown.

Intead…"Hey man, Hey are you Musky Tom....." "Dude take me fishen some time, hey OK Musky Tom...  you are..Musky Tom right"?

Me" "Cool it friend, Lay low man, chill....I just stole this dam truck an am heading out a town, now back away will ya.."

: )

Kid turned pale, "What, Wait..Really, Oh %$#"

Me: "Naaaw, just messing man...relax." Sticking my hand out window......"KitKat?"   

Same station one winter night bout 5 was inside BS hackey with owner and kid comes flying in.

"Hey I think I need some water...Leaking all over under my truck man, #$%& can I get some water?"

Owner : "Sure, in back room there, garb all ya want"

Kid gone a bit, comes out n legs all soaked wet an he shouts.

"#$%&   #$%&  ~ Heck dude there is a Hole in this Bucket, WTF am I sposed to do now"

Owner, looks at me, smiles in his eyes, turns.... stone face straight looken at kid:  

"Get Yer Own Bucket"

Priceless!  : )

Turned out blown lower radiator hose. Few blocks away 10K auto parts store so helped kid out an on his way in hour but memory n friend 4 life.

You had to be there...

: )

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tom after sneezing FIVE times sitting on dock watch'n cork :  "I hate Boogers"

Bonnie sitting next to me:    "Yeah, Me to..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hound stuff happens all the time bet to you also:

Having hound pal's of two or four at a crack has always been how we live.

People in public come round an see they are Retrievers....so we get the "Can I pet yer dogs" "Can we get a hug"

I smile n say "Don't ask me, ask them"

Odd looks ya get.

Other times people ask..."Do the dogs Bite/"

I have always just said..."Well not me, but you do as you think best"

WHAT!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guy worked for me was having troubles at home an not built to do many things at once in head an with hands but claime dot know it all.  ; )

Had him stay late with me one night an do mini inventory on few loads of gear came in an make sure everything is what lading says came in n then put in correct place to load out later.

I went into meeting a bit, locked up front of warehouse...came out find note on my desk.

"Dude, here are the numbers you wanted....They are all F'd up, but I have to leave an you know I hate this ^%$# so won't be coming back...sorry.   Clint"

Laughed a big bunch...finished what stared an he was right. FAll F;d up for sure.   : )

Showed note to full crew in AM an they busted gut.

Big Boss smiled an says..."Well you were right T. Give him a shot an see what he got and shows nothing talk so help him walk."

Fun junk.

=================================================================================================

Took a guy out in 2000 July.

Said he was very experienced muskie hunter, just wants to see lake.

OK

Put him on few spots an can tell pretty much he is not experienced but is nice so...

One rocky weed spot right by Ludlows Resort I says.. "So my friend sometimes a long real pretty girl likes to eat n rest here...maybe you work some magic n bust her in the snout an photo up.

"Yeah..I was thinking the same thing when we pulled up...looks promising."

Moving boat so he can hit spots I see a nice fish come flying from west n zeroing in on his offering...I say ones a moving in ya see it...he turns an sees the fish a nice bout I think was maybe 46" to 48" muskie fish.

Fish follows to boat an makes her move to gobble an Mr. Experience Pulls the lure up OUT OF THE WATER.??

Kind of in a fog I look at him an wonder why?

SO what was that I said.

"Well %$#@ man I already caught a 50" before...I aint looken for smaller muskies."

"OH"

1st for me.....he never did get a bite...

I think the follow told her pals an they had a good lught that night out midlake gobbling sunfishys.

Ya had tobe there again.

Mmmm fish fry tonight.

Keep on rocken.

T

Buckethole.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Yayyyy 2

• 2 weeks later...

Some of the smaller to medium sized lakes are open but the larger ones still have ice, you couldn't get to it as it's pulled away from shore but yes still ice on some lakes

First picture was yesterday by our place on Partridge River. Lost a lot of ice today. Second photo today. Skunked, your neighbor said Black Bay is at least 1/2 open. 

IMG_20200424_135034485.jpg

IMG_20200425_161525006.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Yayyyy 1

Great video Tommy. I've got a few of those too from ice-in and ice-out. It's such a beautiful sound. At ice-in it can sound like you're snapping window panes in half. At ice-out, it can sound like a bunch of crystals rubbing up against one another. Cool stuff. Thanks for sharing.

I appreciate the Partridge River pics as well CigarGuy! John sent me a text on Monday night to tell me he made it in there.

• Yayyyy 1

Yeah thanks in sharing ok Skunk but not me or boat. 
Simeone up White Eagle resort. 
I just posted it FYI type stuff

?

also couple more out there from Ludlows area of helping a deer on crap ice an boat Zooming round timbuktu.  
fun junk.

our videos are kind of X rated n pretty fun but know Rick would skin me if post!

????????????

Skeleton walks into a bar.

Tender says “What’ll ya have Bones”

Skeleton responds: “ Kind sir. I’ll have a picture of beer, three shot of Old Crow in a snit glass.... an a MOP....”

?

Big Smiles n Keep on Rocken!

T

image.jpg