• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Connect, BE BRAVE - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

Fishing Report Clubs - Make Your Own "Post Your Thoughts" - Leave YOUR mark, make each place you visit "a little better"!

Join the Minnesota Fishing Report Club, where only club members see detailed info that is shared. CLICK HERE to join.

Have Fun!!!

IceHawk

Favorite Youtube Fishing Hunting Channels

IceHawk

Who are some of your Favorite Fishing Hunting celebrity's you watch or Subscribe to on YouTube? For fishing hands down I love watching Tom Boley the man is real detailed and informative especially with his electronics and techniques. For hunting I really enjoy The Hunting Public. Just your basic average guys busting tail and getting it done in numerous states all on public land. 

• l Love It 1

mrpike1973

Angling Buzz or lindners they are on there own website as well as You Tube. I enjoy them they are straight forward and a variety of species. Otherwise I do not watch much on you tube I would rather fish myself then watch someone else fish😃!. You are correct though you can learn a lot of techniques quick on line.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

ANYFISH2

The Hunting Public is the only YouTube channel I have hit subscribe to.  Great channel.

As far as fishing channels I check out quite a few, but most get kind of redundant.  I have been watching more of the how to and product testing channels lately.

• Thanks 1

BobT

I enjoy Jon Thelen's Fish Ed. Maybe its his demeanor or the excitement he puts into it or the information he puts out there but he seems to capture my attention. I also enjoy the In-Fisherman and Lindner's Fishing Edge. Both seem to provide good information, although they do like to use wide angle lenses to make every catch look like a trophy but that's okay. 

• Thanks 1

tinker

Jon Thelen  for sure . " That's a nice fish right there " . Also check out Richard Gene the fishing machine and his alter ego Elmo.

• Thanks 1

Austin12345

Some of my favriots are Larry Smith, Flair and In Depth Outdoors

• Thanks 1

Kettle

Uncut angling as it's pretty humerus. I really got into and watched all five seasons of Hired to Hunt. It's about not only waterfowl hunting but the process of running a lodge and guiding. @IceHawk great thread topic!!!

• Thanks 1

smurfy

🤔 whats this youtube you guys speak of?????????🤔

Rick G

330 Maniac outdoors... Scott is pretty darn awesome toutuber

Dtro fishontv,  Darren is always one worth watching

MitchBradshaw outdoors, always good stuff coming from this guy.

• Thanks 1

IceHawk

Marshal outdoors is pretty good, guy is pretty funny. Someday I'm hoping I get to share the boat or ice with Larry Smith definitely would be a card to fish with for sure !

• Thanks 1

Rick G

A good one for the family

Be awesome outdoors, 

He always has the wife and kids out enjoying life in Mn

• Thanks 1

huntnfish

For fishing lately I’ve been watching mostly Muskie videos. I’ve also been known to watch Jason Mitchell. 

For hunting I watch the hunting public and the hunting beast. Both are great and work hard for what they get. I also like the DIY sportsman and in the fall will watch chasing November. Chasing November is much more commercialized that the others. 

• Thanks 1

dutchboy II

Tom Boley

Jay Siemans

In-depth

Uncut Angling......39 hours

• Thanks 1

JustinN

Tom Boley

Uncut Angling

DTro

Also really suggest watching Steve Douglas the Catfish Dude. He is awesome! Huge fish and cool dude. 

• Thanks 1

Borch

Tom Boley

The Hunting Public

Larry Smith Outdoors

330Maniac

PigPatrolTv,(lots of multi species shore fishing and looking for that hidden gem).  More about the adventure and can be funny at times.

No fish Nick, (mostly for his Salmon stuff on Lake Michigan)

• Thanks 1

Rick

Uncut angling, he's a hoot. Jason Mitchell, Dtro, Mitch Bradshaw, and Jon Thielen

• Thumbs Up 1

Grainbelt

Fishing with Luiza, Fishing with Vicky Stark, Jackie Shea, Kelly young. 

Come on guys get real.

• Wow, ❤ 1
  • Yayyyy 2

Rick G

Check out Fishing with Bryan Prokuski.

Aka BryanP, another very good angler doing his own thing on youtube

• Thanks 1

fishingstar

in-depth outdoors, Larry Smith outdoors, John Thelen

IceHawk
3 hours ago, Grainbelt said:

Fishing with Luiza, Fishing with Vicky Stark, Jackie Shea, Kelly young. 

Come on guys get real.

Ok I bite Darcizzle offshore 😉

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

IceHawk
Posted (edited)

Here's one of Toms newest ones he has great stuff!

Edited by IceHawk
  • Thanks 1

bowhuntingboy1

This is gonna be controversial, but the googans. I like IDO and jason Mitchell and everyone else listed for walleye, but the googans are my favorite as far as bass go. Ik most of you guys probably cant stand them and think they are scammers. But they make good content and good baits truthfully, I caught multiple 4 plus pounders on them last year.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• Daniel Hayes
      By Daniel Hayes
      looking to try cut bait for catfishing. Usual use nightcrawlers or stink bait, but am looking to filter the Rockbass and small cats. 
      I'm gunna buy a couple decoy suckers and use. But am wondering how to humanely kill and cut up? Or do I just cut umm alive while flopping like a serial killer?
    • flx
      By flx
      Any spots around Farmington to set up nice crayfish spots? Or any spots around here? 
    • Hookmaster
      By Hookmaster
      The other boats I've owned had the bow roller positioned so the roller hits the keel when the boat is snubbed up, not the bow eye.

• SkunkedAgain
      By SkunkedAgain
      I'm located in the Cities, but if anyone on the Vermilion forum (or around the metro) has one of those swim platforms that isn't being used, I am in the market.
    • Hookmaster
      By Hookmaster
      New 2020 1875 Pro Guide. Helix 12 Mega SI graph. Can't read bottom when up on plane. I was going to adjust the transducer and this is what I found. Isn't the first rule in transducer placement to put it where there is "clean", undisturbed water flow?? It is below the bottom of the boat, maybe too far. It's a side imaging transducer so I feel the riggers wanted it close to the center of the boat. Where have others placed a side imaging transducer and have it read bottom when up on plane? I don't think you can move it closer to the center line. If you move it to the left of it's current position, the is the power strake in the front 1/3 of the boat. Any help is appreciated!!

• Hookmaster
      By Hookmaster
      New 2020 boat. Livewell is leaking into the boat. Upon further review I found the leak. It's on the white fitting of the recirculation system where the water goes back into the livewell. I'm sure the rigger broke the little nipple on the right side when he installed the fuel/water separating filter as the gray gas line is right there. My question is where does the tubing from the little nipple go? The front livewell?

• Vlewis128
      By Vlewis128
      Hi all. I am currently at Rush Lake near Perham at Four Seaons Resort. We’ve been here three days and have caught basically nothing. Can anyone give me some advice on walleyes here? Where to go and good baits for this lake? I’ll take any advice on any type of fish you might experience with on this lake. Never been here before.....
    • Hookmaster
      By Hookmaster
      Has anybody used these Felpro washers? My kid's Corollas oem washer is coated aluminum. This Felpro is a synthetic material. I mistakenly ordered it from Rock Auto. Not a big loss if I chuck them and get the oem ones. OEM on the left. Felpro on the right.

• Beinglis23
      By Beinglis23
      which Bait is best for rainbow and brown trout
    • yoppdk
      By yoppdk
      I have TWO new Adirondack Chair and Table sets available for immediate sale. Both sets include two chairs and a ceramic-top table. One set also includes a pair of matching footrests.
      These sets are constructed of weather-resistant Canadian cedar which will last many years. The chair frames and armrests use 2 x 6 and 2 x 8 lumber making them the sturdiest Adirondack chairs available. They are also coated with a minimum of two coats of premium deck/furniture stain and assembled using only rust-proof coated deck screws.

The chairs are designed to accommodate most individuals from petite to XXXL and have a contoured seat and back so you can comfortably sit in these for hours. All edges and sitting surfaces are rounded and sanded smooth for added comfort.
      These are available for immediate pick-up in the Grand Rapids area ... or I can deliver within a 15 mile radius at no charge. Delivery beyond 15 miles of Grand Rapids is also available for a nominal charge.

Full Set - $800:
      - 2 Adirondack Chairs
      - 2 Matching Footrests
      - 1 Matching Ceramic-topped Side Table

Chair/Table Set - $600
      - 2 Adirondack Chairs
      - 1 Matching Ceramic-topped Side Table

These are available as sets only. However I can build separate pieces to your order.

Please PM me for questions or with orders. First come, first served. New orders typically take 3 or 4 weeks.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• imhatz
      agreed flies not bad. The cool nights and the wind knocked them down. fishing not bad water temps between 61 and 64 on Sand Point
    • Daniel Hayes
      Yeah, circle hooks is all i use, as I don't pay close attention all the time.  Thanks for the replies.🤙🤙tight line!!
    • Squirt
      Thank you @chucker1101.  I have a short motor. Good ol 2 stroke so I can get in close.  I will post results. Took the motor on a test run today, so getting ready
    • KidMoe
      I agree on circle hooks, just remember you don’t need to set the hook hard just pull tight. When we go up to LOTW and fish in Canada you can’t bring in live bait so these use soda water instead. If that helps you feel better about killing your cut bait
    • Rick
      Welcome to FM @burgoyne.   BBs advice is great. There are quite a few here who fish the area.   I'm guessing someone will be along shortly who can help you out.   Have fun and be sure to get some oics to show us how it's going.
    • chucker1101
      work the area between Daisy and Banana Island, it's near where you're at. There are three hazard markers there, just be careful with your lower unit   There are plenty of Pike spots in Daisy Bay - study the map and follow the wind. 8-10' breaklines where the wind is blowing into. Look for mid-lake structure that support Ciscos and Perch.
    • JBMasterAngler
      Franconia or Somerset landings. Quite a bit of fishable shoreline at both spots. Boomsite wayside is fishable too, but there’s always way too many people down there, and too much boat traffic for my liking. 
    • ozzie
      Got a report that my Father inlaw was out on the chain to see what he could find for Walleyes and said he landed a 18" and a 27.5" on the westside of the chain before the storms were rolling in.  I hadn't talked to him but in this particular area I know we usually will use jigging raps instead of live bait due to the fact that the perch devour any live bait you put down.
    • Barbelboy
      Welcome to MN! While i'm not familiar with the Eagan area I would suggest using the MN DNR recreation compass. https://www.dnr.state.mn.us/maps/compass/index.html  some searching on the link above will not only provide you fish creel surveys, but lake maps and water clarity reports. I've spent countless hours cyber scouting lakes. Good luck!
    • Barbelboy
      yeah, with larger suckers i just pre-cut the bait and keep in a little cooler so it stays fresh. I usually use a treble hook and chicken liver, but when i use cut bait a circle hook is my go to. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.