• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Connect, BE BRAVE - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

Fishing Report Clubs - Make Your Own "Post Your Thoughts" - Leave YOUR mark, make each place you visit "a little better"!

Join the Minnesota Fishing Report Club, where only club members see detailed info that is shared. CLICK HERE to join.

Have Fun!!!

FatFishie

2013 Ranger 1850

This is the cleanest 2013 multi sport fishing boat that you’ll find. Powered by a Yamaha 150 four stroke, this is a great performing boat. The interior, exterior, motor and trailer are in awesome condition. Features include:

Ranger Custom Trailer w/spare tire.
Yamaha 150 four stroke.
Minn Kota 80 Terrova trolling motor w/iPilot.
Lowrance HDS 7 & HDS 5 depth/fish finders.
Onboard 2 bank battery charger.
Large Livewell.
Bait Livewell.
12+ rod locker.
AM/FM/CD Stereo.
4 swivel seats.
2 flip on seat.
Snap in carpet.
Ranger custom travel cover.
Swim ladder.
Ski pylon.
Removable bow cushions
Built in cooler
Interior LED courtesy lights
Lots of storage

I’m sure there are things that I’ve missed in the above list of options. This is the perfect fishing boat, and can easily double as a family runabout for skiing, tubing and cruising around.

Boat is located in Detroit Lakes MN.  Please call or text for more information. 701-371-509nine

IMG_6081.jpg

IMG_6071.jpg

IMG_6070.jpg

IMG_6087.jpg

IMG_6075.jpg

IMG_6085.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

huntnfish

Price?

FatFishie

$33,500 OBO. 
thx 

scottschiller

still for sale?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• SoldierGirl
      By SoldierGirl
      So after returning to Minnesota after living pretty much everywhere else, I have finally returned to fishing.  Didn't realize how much I missed it until I started again.  I'm tired of fishing the river under the bridge like a troll so I'm looking for some good spots to shore fish around Ottertail.  My regular spot is too warm now and the fish have moved on.    I'm one of the odd balls who's not into muskies or walleyes.  Really prefer bluegill and bass.  I'm a bobber, nightcrawler and beer kinda girl.  Any advice on where to go?  How are the lakes in Maplewood State Park.
    • SoldierGirl
      By SoldierGirl
      So after returning to Minnesota after living pretty much everywhere else, I have finally returned to fishing.  Didn't realize how much I missed it until I started again.  I'm tired of fishing the river under the bridge like a troll so I'm looking for some good spots to shore fish around Ottertail.  My regular spot is too warm now and the fish have moved on.    I'm one of the odd balls who's not into muskies or walleyes.  Really prefer bluegill and bass.  I'm a bobber, nightcrawler and beer kinda girl.  Any advice on where to go?  How are the lakes in Maplewood State Park.
    • AlexKempston
      By AlexKempston
      Has anyone caught any muskie/musky on any of the Horseshoe/Sauk River Chain of Lakes this year? 
    • Yancimator
      By Yancimator
      After fishing every handful in years in Minnesota for 40 years, I'm FINALLY going to bring my wife up to Vermillion and see it for the first time.   I'm chasing smallmouth and pike only (well, I'll gladly wrestle with a fooled Musky but not fishing for them).   If the largemouth fishing is better than the smallmouths, we'd probably chase some of them too.    Staying at Ludlows on the island.   Boy I'd love ANY help with where to start my searching for the smallies and pike and what to key in on that time of year.   I'll have basically two days to fish and will have my own bass boat.   I am an artificial bait only guy and catch and release.   Just looking for a bunch of tugs on the line and hopefully put my wife on some action.  Any guidance or direction??   

How deep are the smallies and what do they relate to that time of year?   Are the pike around visible weeds or submerged cabbage or something?   I'm coming in clueless.   Sure appreciate ANY help anyone's willing to provide.   Thanks!!!   Yancey from St. Louis, MO
    • Salsballs93
      By Salsballs93
      Which backwater lakes are the most fruitful in pool 2 of the Mississippi River? Referring to primarily either Pig's Eye, Pickerel, or something similar and nearby. Preferably for walleye but I also enjoy getting after bass and pike. Thanks for sharing experience. As specific as you can get would be great, because it's often difficult to find current information that isn't from 2010!
    • elrodphil
      By elrodphil
      Hello, 
      I am a Georgia angler who needs help from you guys who are experts at controlled depth trolling. My wife and I just finished a trip to some lakes in North Carolina. My wife and I just finished a trip to some mountain lakes in North Carolina. We are used to bass fishing and the weather was really hot. We tried every technique, including vertical jigging on deep structure and points, but we had absolutely no luck. We were kind of isolated in a cabin with no cell service. When we went to town I happen to run into one of the game wardens and I ask him about fishing. He said that the way to catch fish when it’s really hot is through fishing with Dipsy divers. I watched a few videos about this technique and I wondered if you guys could give me some adviceI on how to get started. I have a 16 foot bass tracker boat with a mercury two stroke 50. Any advice would be really helpful including gear such as rods, reels, line sizes and sonar options. What features do I need to help me be successful? Also does anyone know of a good guide that would teaches these techniques? Thank you and good fission!
    • Duckhunter1941
      By Duckhunter1941
      I was wondering if anyone has ever fished walnut or south walnut lake/ the blue earth river area? I see the dnr stocks walleye about every other year but I never hear of anyone fishing it 
    • DavidA
      By DavidA
      I’ll be on Birch Lake - Ely - in late July. Anyone familiar with good spots? 
    • Coloradokid55
      By Coloradokid55
      Headed to Brainerd Area July 9-11 coming from Colorado to visit friends. Well actually my girlfriend is I am tagging along to hopefully catch some fish with my flyrod And or jigs. Seeking advice on which lakes and tactics and anything else helpful to help maximize fishing  time in your state. I will have access to a canoe on Hubert Lake. Any and all advice would be much appreciated if anyone is into flyfishing Stillwater and would like to go or show me some pointers on your home waters That would be awesome thanks looking forward to any responses.
  • Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Wakemupwalleye
      Any help on the walleyes would be great. Been up here a week and caught my share of 13 and below but just can’t get on anything with size. Quite honestly not marking anything. Feel like I’ve tried everywhere. Have they gone deeper? I’ve been fishing reefs that normally hold fish. I’m on the west end but will fish anywhere 
    • gimruis
      Went dock skipping again yesterday with a friend near Zimmerman and it was still effective.  Chartreuse with black flake has been the go-to color in that murky water.
    • Better Than Working!
      How big is the first one? That is a mighty fine looking fish! I am jealous!
    • monstermoose78
    • Muskies
      I have to agree with everyone. Up on rainy lake, the bass have been bitting...here’s a few pics...
    • jigginjim
      Try walking the west side, if you can get a float tube you will have the whole lake to access. Jigs with swimbaits, twisters or crankbaits, jerkbaits work well.  now the you it's summer, frog type surface baits will get you some large bass or even a muskie.  Sorry, I  have been guiding, not watching the network.  
    • Wanderer
      That’s the access I normally use too and yes, it’s a bad set up.  I don’t recall the inspectors car parked in the no parking spot but it’s a sure thing there isn’t much room to turn the rig around!   I can do it with the fishing boat OK but the pontoon requires me to back into the parking area rather than pull in to launch, unless there are zero rigs there already.   The inspector themselves?  Meh, I don’t get too worked up over whatever they say.  Some follow their training to a T and some don’t.  I’m used to dealing with scripted situations though and know they can’t cite me.  I just smile and nod.  I would for sure say something if their car was taking up valuable asphalt there though!!!
    • TenthousandLakes
      Nice fish!  I was out near mille lacs area and the frog bite was killing it. Had a handful in the 17-20” range. 
    • Muskies
      It’s been a good summer so far. Of course, fishing always good but the boat traffic is down 75-80%. Drive out, pick a reef and start jigging!. Hopefully everyone can enjoy all parts of rainy next summer. Picture is from my wife and I Monday afternoon (August 3).Caught a total of 20 walleyes, 10 perch. We kept 6 slot fish for supper.
    • cgreene
      Great catch! I love fishing while raining. The just enjoy spending time in a lake with cool weather.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.