• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Connect, BE BRAVE - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

TURKEY CONTEST "Post Your Thoughts" - Leave YOUR mark, make each place you visit "a little better"! Post please......

HSO Turkey Contest - Sign-up by April 1st. - Click Here.

EMOJI those posts you 'appreciate, please...IF YOU WANT MORE LIKE IT HERE..'

Have Fun!!!

Grampa2

Anyone fish dog lake in Wright county?

Dan85

I fished Dog many years ago. All it had at the time were small crappies. But population seemed pretty good. Always caught fish. 

• Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• dutchboy II
      By dutchboy II
      With the crazy restrictions on Mille Lacs and the uncertain opener are any of you still planning to fish Mille Lacs?  Will you hit other lakes or just going to stay home this summer and hope things get back to normal?  The very dedicated Walleye guys are really going to need to adjust or hit other lakes.

Businesses are going to get clobbered.

Sad situation. Hopefully there is something left in 2021.  
    • FatFishie
      By FatFishie
      2013 Ranger 1850

This is the cleanest 2013 multi sport fishing boat that you’ll find. Powered by a Yamaha 150 four stroke, this is a great performing boat. The interior, exterior, motor and trailer are in awesome condition. Features include:

Ranger Custom Trailer w/spare tire.
      Yamaha 150 four stroke.
      Minn Kota 80 Terrova trolling motor w/iPilot.
      Lowrance HDS 7 & HDS 5 depth/fish finders.
      Onboard 2 bank battery charger.
      Large Livewell.
      Bait Livewell.
      12+ rod locker.
      AM/FM/CD Stereo.
      4 swivel seats.
      2 flip on seat.
      Snap in carpet.
      Ranger custom travel cover.
      Swim ladder.
      Ski pylon.
      Removable bow cushions
      Built in cooler
      Interior LED courtesy lights
      Lots of storage

I’m sure there are things that I’ve missed in the above list of options. This is the perfect fishing boat, and can easily double as a family runabout for skiing, tubing and cruising around.

Boat is located in Detroit Lakes MN.  Please call or text for more information. 701-371-509nine

• MN BassFisher
      By MN BassFisher
      A group of high school buddies and some of their family make an Annual trip up to Baudette, MN to fish Walleyes on Lake of the Woods. I look forward to this trip each year! Since this is an Annual Trip we all put some money and bragging rights on the line for the Angler who can catch the biggest fish of the weekend, take home the Trophy, $400 Cash and call themselves "Mr. Walleye" for the next 365 days. Watch the first full day of fishing out of Ballards Resort and see 2 new PB's!

• JstanK
      By JstanK
      When will pools 2, 3, and 4 start producing the quality & quantity that fishing shows are made of?

Last Tuesday there was a decent number of rigs in the lot at 494. We messed around from shore and only managed wind bites. There wasn't a bunch of time or energy spent casting plastics & drowning worms,,,but it was sooooo nice to play with a long rod. With any luck the shore ice will be gone in a jiffy and then it's game on. Can't wait to stick a biggun and let her go. 

Good Luck & Be Safe!

• ErikLovesFishin
      By ErikLovesFishin
      Hi,
      We at Caribou Lures JIG-A-JO appreciate the countless support we’ve had for the past 37 years and would like to give back to you. We are giving away 3 JIG-A-JO tackle boxes on Friday, March 6th 2020.

Have a great day

• Dan Rud
      By Dan Rud
      www.Wausota.com 

please Call Owner Emery + Lyn Edwards
      for cabins Available in spring and summer and fall hunting great!!! Also fishing AWESOME 🎣

good Luck and be safe!!!

Dan

• MNAngler01
      By MNAngler01
      Has anyone ever fished Nina Moose? I’ve heard it has good fishing, the trip would be mostly walleye and smallmouth.
    • Empty Well
      By Empty Well
      Current Lake Pokegama Fishing Reports, Grand Rapids - Click Here.

I have been fishing walleyes on Pokegama for the past few summers with very little luck. Admittedly, I have not put much time in, but I plan to this summer. Can anyone provide any insights as to how to fish them, as well as where to fish them, both day and night? I notice that most posts highlight Winnie, Sugar, Split Hand etc., with little mention of Pokegama. Is it simply because it is very difficult to fish?
    • JJ87
      By JJ87
      My 4 yr old wants to try to catch his first walleye. We live across from Stillwater just a couple miles into WI. Prefer a WI lake within 30 min. I would Appreciate any guidance I can get. Hoping to get out next weekend. 
    • Paul Waldowski
      By Paul Waldowski
      Fishing Opener - Tired of sitting in traffic trying to escape the Cities? Looking for a shorter drive and less congestion?  We have you covered...  Enjoy your opener with us and have a hassle free weekend.

When you book 2 nights lodging in any cabin you will receive:
      Free launch access, boat dockage and dock electric
      Access to indoor pool and hot tub
      Friday
      6pm Welcome BBQ on Friday night- Brats, Hotdogs, Chips, Captain Ken’s Baked Beans, Pasta salad & Lemonade
      7:00 pm Fishing Lake Koronis Seminar by Capt. Josh Hagemeister of Minnesota Guide Service
      8:30pm Fishing LIES….I mean stories and smores around the campfire
      Saturday
      6am- 8am Continental breakfast in main lobby – Fruit-bread-pastries -cereal – Milk, juices-coffee
      3pm – 5pm Mom’s Break Time– Bugbee hive staff will have activities and movie time with the children.
      Sunday
      7am – 9am Mother’s day breakfast – Omelet station, Scrambled eggs, breakfast potatoes, Sausage links, Bacon, fruit, assorted bread, pastries, Milk, Juice and coffee

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Bigfatbert
      Just curious how many people would like to see this site and this post to pass on a a public service to all during these trying times as we are all in this together !   at a time when so many businesses are pitching in and using their business to help out during these trying times wouldn’t it be nice if that could be done here as maybe a way to get the word out , give tips or ways to help out our brothers and neighbors during these trying times . I’m sure any help would be appreciated .    It would really be sad to see this post  removed by a moderator ..  
    • Bigfatbert
      So great to read this , how so very caring and thoughtful you truly are . thank you for posting this ray guy ! Your fishing buddies are so lucky to have you as their friend and fishing partner . 
    • Bigfatbert
      The city of Duluth is only allowing locals to go go smelting in the rivers . Non local cannot participate due to the Covid19 restrictions , and while smelting all must maintain at least a 6 ft distance .
    • Bigfatbert
      With Covid19 restrictions this holds  true for non family members .   With a 12-17 ft boat no more than 2 people can legally fish from it    With a 18 -23 ft boat no more than 3 people can legally fish from it .   With a 24-30 ft boat no more than 4 people can legally fish from it .   must always maintain at least a 6’ distance  at landings , landing parking lots , docks , while in he boat fishing or moving around  , using a landing net ,..
    • IceHawk
      I know where your coming from always on the water well before sunrise and usally of by 10 or so.  My  buddies always say we know your off the lake and the boats loded as soon as we see the first jet ski or water skier. 😀 Problem so many are so inconsiderate now a days. They see I'm walleye fishing and its like a game to go right by me when they have the whole open part of the lake to tear up. 😡 
    • smurfy
      Poachers caught and more poachers caught by Tom Chapin. Alot of them happened within 60-70 miles of our cabin.
    • dutchboy II
      I hear ya on fishing locally. I only like big water, not for the fish but because I get tired of going round & round like a NASCAR. Also have a very low tolerance for jet ski's, water skiers, speed boats.   Fishing is just something I do while on the water, not the reason I go.
    • IceHawk
      You should know you did it in a few threads yourself 😂 In fact we all have maybe a time or two.  Had to throw that one at you 😉 All in good fun!
    • IceHawk
      I hit Mill Lacs once a summer but it's not a real big deal to miss it. More than likely wont even go this year. Wish I could but may not even have that option with this stuff going on now.   I have lakes near my area that always produce good results if you put in the time to figure them out. Ill fish locally as I almost always  do through the summer just way easier with my hectic work schedule. Many people would be surprised how good of fishing they have close to them if they would only put in the effort and time to learn the lakes near them. Agree with all these bad years with the regulations and now this sad but true some of the mom pop resorts just wont make it to much longer.
    • dutchboy II
      Old thread I know but............   Fascinating thread. Hope I can make a show. Love seeing hand made art.  😃

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.