• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Marcum

Jdhunts

Question

4 answers to this question

If it is new I would contact Marcum directly and hear what they recommend.  They will probably have you Register your equipment online first (10 minutes) then file a claim.  I had a transducer quit working and I did work to know it was the ducer only and I wrote in my claim what it was doing.  The next morning I had an email saying they were reviewing my claim, instantly I started getting emails and they were issuing replacement parts and were sending tracking information within an hour of reading my claim.  I received the ducer the next day.  They are actually amazing to work with but take the time before hand and register your products and file a "Claim" and if it doesn't turn into a claim they will trouble shoot with you to make sure.  It may require sending the unit to them but they target 48 hour turn around.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

If it's outside the warranty period they have a set repair rate that includes parts and labor.   I sent my lx5 in last spring and for less than the cost of a new transducer,  I got a new transducer,  motor and a few other parts replaced.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Thanks 1

I bought a camera from them years ago and had a small issue and stopped at their place in Bloomington (if memory serves me correctly) and an hour later I walked out with all new refurbished parts for my camera!  If you are close by to the headquarters you may want to swing by and see if they can repair ASAP.  great customer service!!

• Thanks 1