• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

MJ1657

East Central MDAA banquet Feb. 22

MJ1657

91472.jpeg

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• AlwaysFishing23
      By AlwaysFishing23
      Any one been out spearing this season? Was out on Winnie beginning of December and it was TOUGH saw one and speared one that’s it. Then hit a smaller lake after Christmas and saw one perch all day. Normally between these two lakes we see TONS of fish in a day. Seems like a tough season so far! 

• Monkster
      By Monkster
      Hi guys! It's been a while since I've posted, most likely last year! I run a fishing contest on Lake Gervais for a non-profit group called the Little Canada Recreation Association (www.lcraonline.org). The contest is this Saturday, starting at 10:30. It's a walk up contest. we drill all the holes...well, actually, the Roseville Boys Hockey team does! Line forms early and we let you go at 10:30am. We lots of food, booya  by the Little Canada Fire Dept., beer and mixed drinks! Lots of great fishing prizes and we will also be selling raffle tickets for $5. You'll have a chance to win the grand prize, which is a 70" TV plus $1000 cash! See the flyers below! Forecast is for 37 degrees on Saturday! One more thing, Joe's Sporting Goods has some free bait on the ice, fatheads and grubs, if you want suckers or anything else, bring them with. No outside alcohol (my license doesn't allow), we'll have plenty at great prices. We will also inspect everything on it's way in. Hope to see you there!

• Dakota Loing
      By Dakota Loing
      Hey I was curious to see if there were any active fishing clubs near whitebear lake or forest lake 
    • Jason Johnston
      By Jason Johnston
      We are new to Minnesota fishing, I've read you can have 3 hooks within 9" on a tip up.  Can you have a minnow on each hook?  Or only allowed one bait, for example, a 9" smelt with all the hooks attached?  Kind of a man made lure.
  • Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• smurfy
      And our family has helped do it's share to help the DNR reduce that population. Makes great pickling material.😆👍
    • jurick
      Well, my annual trip was only an extended weekend this year, as I had to use my actual vacation to go to Florida for a wedding.    Drove up Friday morning after work, and was able to hit Two Island Lake for a few hours in the evening. As soon as we boated to my secret spot, a storm cloud moved over and the wind was insane! Temps dropped, and I only caught a few smallies.   on Saturday we went to Greenwood Lake. Even though we caught about 50 bass, it was still a slow day. Weather was perfect. Bugs were horrible! My dad caught a nice lake trout. My daughter caught her first northern pike, and I also caught one. Fished this lake for 30 years and never even seen a pike, now they’re taking over!   Fished Hungry Jack on the final day. Weather was once again perfect! Only caught a few bass. My son absolutely loves fishing off the resort’s dock. So the kids had a blast catching sunnies (including my daughter’s first).    Was a bummer we only got to stay up there a few days. My dad stayed until today, but I haven’t heard how he did. Didn’t see any moose. Was also the first time I’ve been up there and did not catch a trout. We got our fill of Sven & Ole’s and world’s best donuts. We might try to go back up next month.
    • gunner55
      Sand does too, but the size structure has gotten a bit better the last 5 years or so IMO. Still a lot of 17-23" ones in there, personally I like 'em around 20" if I'm going to keep them. Only 1(32") > 26" in the last 10-15 years out of there but I, like most I know,  don't use minnows very much.
    • fish_hunt_guy
      Ya I fished the edge as I do every year and have yet to catch a fish ha. Marked 2 good fish 1 had no interest in my jig and the one raced up to it then just drifted off without eating.  
    • PRO-V
      There are a ton of lakes with the same name. There are two different Trout Lakes within 20 miles of me.
    • eyeguy 54
      Bowstring has a gazillion. 
    • Hookmaster
      Thanks for the feedback guys. I placed the order about an hour ago!!
    • eyeguy 54
      Good luck Jeff!  Prayers that all goes well. 
    • mrpike1973
      Heal well my friend! hope all goes well. Brent
    • Wanderer
      Sorry to hear that @Borch!  Man, there’s been some surgeries going on this year...  Hope yours is minor and goes well.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.