• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Connect, BE BRAVE - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

"Post Your Thoughts" - Leave YOUR mark, make each place you visit "a little better"! Post please......

Join the Minnesota Fishing Report Club, where only club members see what is shared. Just 99 cents to join. Click here please.

Because you want others to share great outdoor information with you!!!! Share what you 'love about your area'.

EMOJI those posts you 'appreciate, please.'

Have Fun!!!

Matt Johnson

Coon Lake Results - 1/5/20

Matt Johnson

Results from the event on Coon Lake yesterday.... 

1st Place - Chad Clemens/Tyler Anderson (7.33 pounds)

2nd Place - Ben Lutterman/Matt Vanness (7.285 pounds)

3rd Place - Zach Jans/John Kline (7.15 pounds)

4th Place - Zach Herber/Pat Conroy (6.925 pounds)

5th Place - Stuart Manning/Michael Thompson (6.49 pounds)

Big Fish -  Chad Clemens/Tyler Anderson (1.62 pound Crappie)

For a complete list of the results... Coon Lake Results - CLICK HERE

Also check out the UPL Facebook page for more photos from the event... UPL Facebook Page - CLICK HERE

Nice work to all of the teams!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

monstermoose78

Impressive catches @Matt Johnson And congratulations on another great tournament 

• Thumbs Up 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• AlwaysFishing23
      Got out the last 2 afternoons and did ok, couple nice panfish iced with some good buds. Fun Times! Plenty of vehicles driving around but I'm still full on sledding everywhere for fun. We were able to fish through Saturdays gale with ease using the flip overs and using a good amount of snow for banking.
    • papadarv
      Time to eat a bit of crow. Del is most likely correct on android cell phone GPS after 2017. My Galaxy J 2017 build has the Glonass/GPS chip set, same 3 meter accurcy as my tablet. If you desire to know the type and accurcy of your android phone, install the GPSTest app from Play Store. It will show you what satellites your receiving and accuracy of your GPS. I don't have an iPhone so don't have info on iPhone Gps.  
    • leech~~
      Ha, I know it!  What the heck happen to yea in the last 9 years?  You didn't need anymore fishing spots! 😄
    • bucketmouth64
      Sold boat
    • smurfy
      Could be, I know it was a scout camp.
    • Bigfatbert
      I said above that’s the lake that smurfy said had a Boy Scout camp , but the more I thought about it it might have been a Girl Scout camp , I’m going back 35 or so years on my recollection. .
    • Chill62
      Tried big pine today. Plowed out north access. Got onto ice and snow was flowing nicely had speed then started loosing speed and the slush started coming over my plow. Backed up got hung up maybe 150 yards out. Hour half later I finally got myself free. Crossed a 3 inch wide crack and it was shooting up like a geyser. I was wet and cold from hip down. About 14 inches of slush. Got off the ice and called it a day. 
    • Chill62
      Tried big pine today. Plowed out north access. Got onto ice and snow was flowing nicely had speed then started loosing speed and the slush started coming over my plow. Backed up got hung up maybe 150 yards out. Hour half later I finally got myself free. Crossed a 3 inch wide crack and it was shooting up like a geyser. I was wet and cold from hip down. About 14 inches of slush. Got off the ice and called it a day. 
    • Bigfatbert
      That’s the lake !
    • Kettle
      I fished it once as a child probably 20 years ago and only picked up a few smallies fishing for walleye. It's ridiculously clear. I'm sure it has walleye in it but I definitely didn't catch any