• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

rumeye

Any reports ?

monstermoose78

I have not heard anything about lory lake yet this year.

• Thanks 1

monstermoose78

I will say wear ice cleats as that hill will be a slick sucker.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• chaffmj
      Borch, things will go well and you will have a speedy recovery!
    • Wanderer
      @matt320 not for today but there is a small get together formed on the HSO site for Big Stone this Saturday if you’re interested.
    • monstermoose78
      In ely shag has some giant pike as does burntside. My buddies speared one pine mostly as it has lots of small sized pike. To blame spearers is total BS !!! Try talking to people to inform them why they should release big pike.   I watch way more big pike die from tip up fishing than spearing. That’s in Central Minnesota as well. Most the spearers I know are very picky on what fish they will spear. I watched a group of young guys catch 20 pike most of them were over 25 inches from what I could see they were in the limits as the had 10-12 guys but it was sad to see those larger pike being taken. Don’t blame spearers for missing big pike as it’s everyone.     
    • matt320
      Anyone in the area wanna meet up tomorrow afternoon?  Open to any lake.  I'm free after 1pm 
    • matt320
      Purchased this house with the floor attachment two weeks ago used it twice it's way to big just for me was wondering if someone might want to make a trade for a one man thermal flip over must be in good to new condition prefer clam houses but open to other brands. Located in Sauk Rapids. 
    • IASteve
      Just saw a video on Facebook of open water flowing pretty good at Pelland Junction Landing.
    • Eyesniper
      Haven’t tried them myself but if your going with a portable and snowmobile and it’s a bust you can pick up and move quick. I’m heading up on the 4th and was going to try jumping the rock piles. Let us know how it goes for you and best of luck!
    • smurfy
      Well most lakes with muskie in them are non native to the lake and are stocked. I think they should do away with that also.
    • Mike89
      yes you can and they can cover the holes/marks...   I have seen it done..  very interesting...  and there are replicas too...
    • opsirc
      In all the years going to low never fished them,  heang up this weekend and thinking of trying there. Are they any good or should head out far like everyone else?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.