• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Connect, BE BRAVE - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

TURKEY CONTEST "Post Your Thoughts" - Leave YOUR mark, make each place you visit "a little better"! Post please......

HSO Turkey Contest - Sign-up by April 1st. - Click Here.

EMOJI those posts you 'appreciate, please...IF YOU WANT MORE LIKE IT HERE..'

Have Fun!!!

rumeye

Any reports ?

monstermoose78

I have not heard anything about lory lake yet this year.

• Thanks 1

monstermoose78

I will say wear ice cleats as that hill will be a slick sucker.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Kettle
      There were guys out on wheelers today when I drove past
    • Borch
      Ice is fading fast on Osakis.  Losing about an inch or so each day.  I would say it's down to 15-17" with 5-6 inches soft and water logged ice on top.  Some accesses are still good while others will require an 8' plank to get to the ice.   Bite has been fair to good for panfish.  They have started to make their shallow push but there are still guys fishing basin areas for crappies.   With the forecasted rain and wind tomorrow its gonna get iffy quick.  Be safe out there.  Think I might be done fishing until softwater starts.  Time will tell I guess.
    • Rick G
      Have heard of some of the pelicans leaking or breaking where the top and bottom are ultrasonicly welded. Not as huge fan of the type of plastic they use either.  Plus side is they are light, track well and are priced a little lower than the competitors models with same options. Overall, you should be happy if you decide to ho this route   
    • smurfy
      Especially if mrpike reads this. 😉 I may need to take a drive tomorrow.
    • BDR
      Today on West Rush, in a smaller bay. I Stepped on a unseen drain hole or enlarged old fishing hole today. 1 leg went all the way thru. Luckily other leg and i stayed on top. I was traveling where I knew it was only 4-5 feet deep. All ice I drilled was 13-16 inches but soft. Hot shower and clean undies never felt so good. lol.  Be safe everyone!
    • Rick
      Welcome to FM @MJF.   Let us know how it goes.   Pics are great too.   Don't be a stranger.
    • Rick
    • eyeguy 54
      Looked at that one also but not a fan of the material. I went with the 10.5. Cockpit looks really roomy and really good reviews. Both good probably but I thought the pelican looked tippy. 
    • IceHawk
      Don Thanks for the report  👍 Last few days noticed  its really opening up there. Access doesn't seem to flooded yet. Might see a few boats in the next week. 
    • IceHawk

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.