• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

jbach

Let us remember and thank those who sacrificed for us all.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • l Love It 1

Mike89

yes and thank you...  tomorrow is a good day to reflect...  

• Thumbs Up 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• CigarGuy
      Does scented make a difference? How about some different ones for walleyes?
    • Bryan P
      @popriveter  Thanks man,  Glad I could get you pumped for the season. It was exciting to get out that early this year. Really sucks this warm weather came in and going set us back though. We were on track for a really nice ice season too. I was out in the Metro on 4-5" for few days last week before it got warm. Ice is still there just looks nasty now. Really bummed. You may have to drive north for some decent ice. Either way fingers crossed for cold snap soon. Be safe and goodluck this season! 
    • Bryan P
      @Bucketcastle lol...Thanks Man. There was a lot of ice checking before this video was made too. Pretty much 4-5" everywhere I drilled. 
    • eyeguy 54
      Some plastics will last thru many crappies. Some maybe one. 😁 Slug bugs. Mayflies. Wishbones. Wedgees
    • CigarGuy
      Please show some pics of good crappie plastics. Good thing is one scoop of minnows will stay alive forever in the winter.
    • Tom Sawyer
      Tremendous buck @MJ1657
    • eyeguy 54
      Yep. Leave the bait home and jiggle jiggle jiggle. 🐟🐟🐟
    • Kettle
      Looks to be super unpredictable still, I heard a few brave souls walking out of Warrod but Arnesens just posted online that they had ice but now gone with the wind. I would imagine it's a few weeks out as it's a huge body of water
    • Rick
      Anyone out ice fishing the bays?
    • Rick
      I built confidence in plastics by going without bait. Amazing what you learn to do when plastics and artificials are your only options.