• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Connect, BE BRAVE - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

"Post Your Thoughts" - Leave YOUR mark, make each place you visit "a little better"! Post please......

Join the Minnesota Fishing Report Club, where only club members see what is shared. Just 99 cents to join. Click here please.

Because you want others to share great outdoor information with you!!!! Share what you 'love about your area'.

EMOJI those posts you 'appreciate, please.'

Have Fun!!!

DonkeyHodey

Ice Fishing.

jigginjim

That sucker would be great muskie bait. You and the kids have some good catches.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Dave S
      I've never been on the lake. Been wanting to try it for several years.
    • Connorkenefick
      Been to Borden multiple times can’t seem to find any nice crappie holes, any preferences?
    • Rick
      @Tom Sawyer, love those bright orange belly bluegills. Nice pic.🙂👍💙
    • Tom Sawyer
      Gander Mt red nymph did em in today .....
    • JBMasterAngler
      Fished Chisago Lake today. Drove truck out. Ice was about 18 inches, and travel conditions were good. Caught a walleye, sunfish, crappie, and perch all in succession to start. I fished right in the middle of the lake in the deep hole. Marked lots of fish, all within 2 feet of the bottom. They weren’t active, but they weren’t tight lipped either. Caught 16 total. Aside from 2 nice crappies and a jumbo perch, everything was pretty small.  
    • Getanet
      Yeah, but man I bet the walleyes were on fire!   That weekend was crazy. First time I can recall Metro Transit pulling buses off the road. We took videos of the kids sledding down our ice covered driveway and down to the neighbors driveway.
    • nofishfisherman
      Absolutely, we were pretty bummed out the day before the trip when we officially pulled the plug but the morning we planned to leave we woke up to the roads in the twin cities covered in a solid layer of ice so just getting out of town would have been hard.  Then we saw the amount of snow falling up north and it was obvious we made the right call.  It simply wouldn't have been safe to go.
    • bnegs23
      I also had a neighbor who had the same issue with a jiffy auger. It was an older model so he didnt bother to have it repaired. He eventually replaced it with a eskimo propane auger.
    • Hookmaster
      If I fillet using option 2, I usually lose some belly meat. Option 1 I get all the belly meat but I take the ribs out a different way than most. Rick at Highbanks Resort showed me. I'll have to post a video because it's too difficult to explain. Now I'll have to go fishing!!
    • BobT
      Thought I'd post pictures of what I did. I used 1" PVC pipe and designed it so the bottom of the portable is about 7" above the bottom of the skis. I would guess the sled doesn't weigh more than 15 pounds and that might even be exaggerated a little.