• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Connect, BE BRAVE - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

"Post Your Thoughts" - Leave YOUR mark, make each place you visit "a little better"! Post please......

Join the Minnesota Fishing Report Club, where only club members see what is shared. Just 99 cents to join. Click here please.

Because you want others to share great outdoor information with you!!!! Share what you 'love about your area'.

EMOJI those posts you 'appreciate, please.'

Have Fun!!!

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Rick
      @eyeguy 54 & @deere322   Outstanding crappie photo and nice bull gills.   Where did you get these babies?
    • Hookmaster
      Well I pulled the trigger on the boat at the boat show on Saturday. You can probably hear me smile through the computer!! 😃😃😃 I agree about deploying or stowing a bow mount trolling motor in rough water. I've almost gone over a few times so I crawl up to the bow now. While I was waiting for the salesman I have been dealing with, I talked with another salesman who had an 1875. He said 24 volt is plenty. Perry Good was also there and he said 24 volt is enough for this boat. Boy, he is a nice guy. I didn't know he lived locally and fishes Minnetonka often. Maybe I'll bump into him out there sometime. I went with the Yamaha VMax SHO 90. A little more $$ but more oomph and mileage (so they say) than the F90. I talked to a mechanic who services all brands and he said that's the motor to get in 90 hp. I talked to Scott Petersen at the Minnkota/Humminbird booth and he let me know if I wanted to to I-Pilot link between the Helix 12 and the Ulterra I had to get a specific model of Ulterra. I had planned to buy the less expensive model. He helped me when I upgraded my electronics 4 years ago and really knows those products. I bought the trolling motors, Helix, 2 Lakemaster Chips and a MinnKota charger from Reed's. They always have better pricing at the shows than the boat dealers. Saved over $600. I'll put that towards other boat equipment.😉
    • Wanderer
    • Wanderer
      For sure.  I’d agree that’s most often the case anytime but especially now.  We just hoped it wouldn’t be THAT slow.  Back at work today I’m hearing slow reports from pretty much everyone now matter where they went.  The February doldrums come early and traveling ice came late this year.  Still, gotta get out there and find those killer spots!
    • eyeguy 54
      Yep. On fb 
    • eyeguy 54
      Yep. On fb 
    • papadarv
      Per DNR regs, you can have 3 single or multiple prong hooks 9" max lenght, each baited with dead or live bait except in trout streams only 1 hook allowed. If your artificial lure has 3 hooks, you can also put dead or live bait on each hook.      
    • rundrave
      search for 65 Bait and Tackle its on their facebook I believe.
    • Ballyhoo
      All black staked trails on the lake are State grant in aid trails and you can't drive an all tracked vehicle on them.  Has to be skis in the front.  
    • leech~~
      Can't seem to search up any pictures?  Let see it!