• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Cheryl Sunshine Schuler

Would like a piece of land to build on.  

Wanderer

Me too!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

Chill62

Is there a certain lake you want to be on or just in the area?  Long lake by Vergas had some lots on the South Side.  First thing I would do is contact a local realtor and I'm sure they would point you in a direction.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• Buzzbait Brad Ohio
      By Buzzbait Brad Ohio
      Hey everyone. I'm new to the forum. I am a member of Ohio Game Fishing forum and an Ohio citizen. I'm coming to visit a friend and stay in his lake house at the end of July. I have a few questions. 

Ill be fishing Long Lake near Erhard, Minnesota. I'd  like to know if anyone could give a detailed fishing report of that lake. 

Also, I'm trying to plan a river float on the Ottertail River and I can't find a public access map. Can anyone help with that? With smallmouth being my favorite species to target, I'm really hoping I can catch some of these great northern smallmouth I keep hearing about and also hoping I can find a launch point and take out point for me and my kayak. 

Thanks! 
    • MI Friend
      By MI Friend
      Since the dog days are here not seeing many posts.  This is a great resource and palce to communicate so lets use it.  Back to Breezy Point and  Detroit Lakes starting August 28th.  Best to all! 
      Love MN! Good people. 
    • Joe
      By Joe
      A lot of great fishing reports and lake conditions follow.

Enjoy.

Please be sure to share your reports and give a little back to this thread if you are reading this fishing report.
    • myfishisbigger
      By myfishisbigger
      Hey all i'm a new fisherman to the round lake area as my parents now just got a place up on tamarac resort. 2 weekends ago i went out there and did some fishing and caught a total of 3 northern by trolling cranks. I figured it might be too soon to be trolling cranks since the fish aren't moving as much yet but if there is any suggestions for this lake since its a big bowl on how to fish it i'm totally all ears lol. I have been trying for walleyes on the lake and would like to keep trying for that so when we come up there for the 4th i was thinking about switching over to jigs and minnows and try that out. Thanks for anyones help on this matter.
    • Jim Uran
      By Jim Uran
      The crappies are going pretty good now, some lakes they are on the beds and some lakes are seeing a solid post spawn bite. Evenings from shore, fishing the inside weed edge has produced some awesome fishing. Slip bobbers and shiners have produced best for me!

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• CigarGuy
      Does scented make a difference? How about some different ones for walleyes?
    • Bryan P
      @popriveter  Thanks man,  Glad I could get you pumped for the season. It was exciting to get out that early this year. Really sucks this warm weather came in and going set us back though. We were on track for a really nice ice season too. I was out in the Metro on 4-5" for few days last week before it got warm. Ice is still there just looks nasty now. Really bummed. You may have to drive north for some decent ice. Either way fingers crossed for cold snap soon. Be safe and goodluck this season! 
    • Bryan P
      @Bucketcastle lol...Thanks Man. There was a lot of ice checking before this video was made too. Pretty much 4-5" everywhere I drilled. 
    • eyeguy 54
      Some plastics will last thru many crappies. Some maybe one. 😁 Slug bugs. Mayflies. Wishbones. Wedgees
    • CigarGuy
      Please show some pics of good crappie plastics. Good thing is one scoop of minnows will stay alive forever in the winter.
    • Tom Sawyer
      Tremendous buck @MJ1657
    • eyeguy 54
      Yep. Leave the bait home and jiggle jiggle jiggle. 🐟🐟🐟
    • Kettle
      Looks to be super unpredictable still, I heard a few brave souls walking out of Warrod but Arnesens just posted online that they had ice but now gone with the wind. I would imagine it's a few weeks out as it's a huge body of water
    • Rick
      Anyone out ice fishing the bays?
    • Rick
      I built confidence in plastics by going without bait. Amazing what you learn to do when plastics and artificials are your only options.