• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Ripley 2019

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders
monstermoose78

I want to hear details 

Wanderer

Almost too nice if weather yesterday and today in this area.  If I were out today with the southern winds/gusts to 30, I’d spend most of the day on my feet.  Good day to still hunt.

• I Like it 1
Wanderer

Hopefully someone from the second season has some luck they want to report.  I’ll be working.

• Thumbs Up 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Draht
      We used the High Banks access the last few days.  A little soft, but they are working on it.    
    • smurfy
      Seen a bunch of geese fly over today also. A bunch!!!
    • Wanderer
      Thanks @IceHawk it could be a pretty good outing.     The ice is rotting fast.  It’s pulling away from the shore at home already.  I expect the ice to start moving down the river within the week.  Had my toes in the sippi a bit today. Just not in this pic.  Swans are getting back heavy with some geese.  I’m figuring the first of the divers are close by now.  I did my wood duck house rounds today.  Probably none too soon.
    • smurfy
      West if the 169 bridge!!!datz alot of water.🤣
    • smurfy
      So kettle, you ever fish little ranier.??? I been told, well I've seen the fence that goes across the little place you dump a boat in. Heard it's been a crap show for years. 
    • Kettle
      Dam Rick nice fish!!!
    • Kettle
      Bahaha I'm heading up Wednesday evening for 4 nights will report my findings as I plan to try out several lakes with the nephews and the lake they live on by Marcell
    • Kettle
      West of the bridge.... possibly where the best fishing is.... I'm not confirming or denying that statement 🤣
    • smurfy
      Hey... I posted a picture of me fishing and that whale I caught!!👍😉
    • IceHawk
      Thanks RIck G for trying to get this in this year we all appreciate it, but ice conditions definately  went S fast ! Safety is always first and  foremost and the right decision was made.  Maybe next year we will have to get a few of us together do some hashing out  and try and get something going earlier. The walleye bite on the chain can and is usally really good and for some of you wheel house owners (wanderer) and others a combo eye cat  overnighter might be what some of you would really enjoy😀  I know a spot or two I could set some of those big shacks on for some pretty gd eye action 😉

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.