• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Connect, BE BRAVE - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

"Post Your Thoughts" - Share a wee bit and Help, please...

Because you want others to share great outdoor information with you!!!! Share what you 'love about your area'.

EMOJI those posts you 'appreciate, please.'

Have Fun!!!

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Fishing Frenzy
      I checked Grand, Pearl and Goodner and Eden. Except for the shoreline by grand it was all wide as of last Sunday. I walked out like 25 yards on Eden and Goodner and had 3 1/2 inches as of yesterday. Was a few people fishing.
    • smurfy
      Well first you need to get it on a lake before that could happen.🤣
    • leech~~
      Can you please show me any of the data I used was wrong. I'm sure the MN DNR, Red Lake Band and Kelly would love to see that because all the data numbers I used came from those sources.  As as far as making a point, do you have one to add on this subject?  You added no information or new facts what so ever, other then your feelings and an old history lesson that we have all heard a 1000 times.  The fact is, the Red Lake Band is in charge and manages the majority of the largest fresh water lake in the state of Minnesota.  For the sake of all mankind we hope they get it right this-time!  😕 
    • Mike89
      my spear hole door is insulated and when I close it at night I have no issues with it freezing up...
    • papadarv
      @smurfy no spear holes just jig holes. Never leave it on the ice overnight so no issues with poly freeze. 
    • Rick
      If you have personal issues please report the post. If your post goes off topic in an area that can be reported or messaged to me privately it has been and will be removed for the sake of keeping the peace here. Good points made from every angle, let's keep it that way. No personal attacks. If you want to address me personally about an action I may have taken, please private message.
    • smurfy
      NOW thats on heck of a spear shack!!!!!!😎👍 do you have issues with the poly freezing up a bit???
    • IceHawk
      Good to see you had some action. I'm waiting to get over on that side myself. 😀 Usally better quality there but time will tell. Released a 28 and two 27 inchers in that area this summer so maybe with any luck one of us will put one of them topside again. The dirty water bites Hopefully it clears out .  I find that the eye fishing can be a little on the slow side when the clarity is down. Time for the rippin raps shallow 👍
    • walros
      I think most of the problem here is that no one trusts each other to have their best interests in this matter. I think the lake was abused, both sides realize what a great fishery it was and are trying to make it back into what it was. Personally I think they have done that and deserve credit for doing so. Is everyone going to be happy, seriously doubt that is gonna happen but it is a great fishery that should be around for many years. For that we should be grateful that both sides have compromised their positions for the greater good of this lake. Rant over !  
    • papadarv
      Did the same for my DIY wheel house hole covers only added pink poly insulation cut to hole size attached to the bottom of the hinged wood cover. Used velcro to hold open. Works great