• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

jwhawkridge

This 2006 Jayflight is in excellent condition! We bought it last year and lived in it while we built a new house. Now, were ready to sell it! Features include: dual pop outs (dining table/couch and dual rear bunks), AC, full bathroom, fridge/freezer, queen size master bed (upgraded mattress), surround sound, furnace, propane tanks included, ample cabinetry space, roll out awning, 175 feet of extension cord, and access ladder for the rear bunks. The only issues are: the linoleum cracked during the big freeze last winter and the sensor on the black water tank reads as full. Cash or MO only.  Asking 7800$

IMAG5849.jpg

IMAG5850.jpg

IMAG5851.jpg

IMAG5852.jpg

IMAG5853.jpg

IMAG5854.jpg

IMAG5855.jpg

IMAG5856.jpg

IMAG5857.jpg

IMAG5858.jpg

IMAG5859.jpg

IMAG5860.jpg

IMAG5861.jpg

IMAG5862.jpg

IMAG5863.jpg

IMAG5864.jpg

IMAG5865.jpg

IMAG5866.jpg

jwhawkridge

Price reduced: 6500$

jwhawkridge

Sold

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• Cobber
      By Cobber
      Team Lodge Fish House, Toy Hauler, Loaded & Solar Panel (MANY Extras!)
      6.5 x 14' (Plus 3' Front V)

$15,250
      No Liens, Clean Title

3740 LB (Cat Scale Weighed)

Sunforce 100 Watt Crystalline Solar Panel (Installed on Roof)
      Solar Charge Controller (12v, 10amp)

Spray Foam Insulation
      Black Rubber Floor (great shape- no cuts)
      Interior: Cedar Paneling / Trim
      Two 72" Overhead Cabinets
      Cargo Nets under Cupboards, on Front Shelf
      Range Hood w/ LED Undermount Lights
      (2) 24" x 36" Safety Windows
      Blackout Blinds on Windows
      RV Door & Screen Door (with Window)
      Rear Wire Fold-down Shelves for Tons of Extra Storage

54" x 72" Ramp Drop Door (Spring Assisted Lift)
      New Tires (Jan 2018)
      LED Trailer Lighting
      Exterior Flood Lights (Side & Rear)
      Exterior 12v Lights (over doors)
      Interior Floor Tie-Downs
      Upgraded 2500# Tongue Winch (new 2017)

Forced Air 20,000 BTU Furnace
      3-Burner Cooktop & Oven

8 Fishing Holes
      Catch Covers on each Fishing Hole
      Hole Lighting (on each hole)

Jensen Stereo
      Exterior Speakers
      Interior Speakers
      HD Antenna
      12v Outlets (with USB Plugs & Cigarette Port)
      110v Outlets
      Master Battery Disconnect
      Smoke / CO2 Detectors
      TV Wall Mount Installed
      Fire Extinguisher (Mounted)
      Propane Regulator with Auto-Changeover (2 Tank System)

30x85" Fold-down Bunk (on side)
      Rear Fold Down Bunk / Dinette
      Custom Snap-in Thermal Cover (Ramp Door)
      Custom Snap-in Thermal Covers (Side Windows)
      Custom Snap-in Thermal Cover (Door's Window)
      Custom-Made Rear Screen w/ Zipper (by Canvas Craft), for $203
      One Piece Rubber Roofing

Excel Outdoors- External Cutting Board / Table Holder

Spare Tire

Call, Text or Email and I'll get back to you as quickly as possible about the Fishhouse.
      I'll delete the ad when the Ice Shack is sold.

Thanks,
      Michael

• Tdubbers
      By Tdubbers
      $5000,  Could be a great hunting shack, that was my plan anyway but my wife has other plans...
      Clean, spacious, and comfortable 30 foot 5th wheel camper with large slide out for sale. Has working AC, Stove/Range and fan, microwave, new water heater, bathroom with toilet, sink, shower, bigger fridge (only works when plugged in, not propane powered) CD player, good tires. Comes with 2 30lb propane tanks. The propane powered furnace just went out, but a space heater heats it just fine. The furnace is easily accessible if you wanted to fix/replace. The slide out needs a little help pushing back in sometimes but it can be done with 1 person. Some cosmetic blemishes but looks and works great for its age. I lived in it for 2 years but now have a house. I pictured the rear area with storage shelves (they way I used it) and with recliners that came with it, also the table with 1 chair (office style) or 4 (dining style). Take whatever you desire, shelves, some or all chairs. You are welcome to the outdoor carpeted raised deck if you want it too. I cannot deliver but can help hook up 5th wheel. Call or text me, Id be happy to answer questions or set a time to look at it. Oh yea its got a jazzy name too, The Hacienda Express! Cash only please

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Bucketcastle
      @gimruis come on, you always have to have a plan incase you go through, whether it be yourself, atv, or truck.  Even if the ice is 2 feet thick because you never know.  Most of these people dont think of what they should do in case of an emergency.
    • gimruis
      I'm not about to personally attack someone because they are making a poor decision here but lets be honest with ourselves: if the ice is questionable and unsafe and you need to make a plan in case you fall through, you definitely shouldn't be out there.  A few crappies just aint worth the risk.  Just last week 12 people had to be rescued off URL and another guy went through.  Stay on dry land until we get an extended cold snap in December.  The ice and fish will still be there in January fellas.  
    • leech~~
      Zone 172, saw nothing, only heard about 6 shots all day and trucks and hunters all over. 
    • leech~~
      jayesswhy, it looks like you have been a member since 2007 so I'll just say good first post.    Deer camp shacks and campers have notoriously bad lighting and add in a few beers it's sometimes hard to see clearly, or your buddies need to get their eye's checked. 🤓   Same Deer. 
    • Bucketcastle
      I think Bryan has it under control without a spud bar....calm down moms.  All someone has to do without one is slowly work your way out drilling holes along the way, and have a plan if you go through.  Thats the biggest, have a plan if you go through.   But, nice Bryan keep up the good videos!
    • Better Than Working!
      Brow tines tell the story. Same deer!
    • Bigfatbert
    • rayguy
      Just wanted to start a forum where we could post our observations on our hunts in various areas.  I along with five others hunted in the North part of zone 108.   Had a little snow before the opener so could see tracks and areas of deer movement. Checked my stand on Thursday and there was quite a few tracks and even  a fresh scrape nearby.  More troubling though was a pair of wolves leaving tracks around our hunting area.  Even went through our yard early Thursday morning.  Trail cams had lots of different Bucks on them all fall so we had high hopes.  So on to Saturday.  One of my brother in laws dropped a nice 8 point around 8:15 Saturday and that was our high point.  We all sat the rest of the day with no other deer sightings.  Very little shooting in area to be heard and what's worse the weather changed late afternoon.  Sunday dawned cold and dreary with more of the same lack of deer activity, only two does seen by our group. We heard four shots all Sunday.  Monday it was -6 at sunrise and it was a brutal sit that morning.   Everyone reported no new tracks seen and we never heard a shot till almost dark one was heard near a nearby road.  My question did anyone else have this deer vanishing act play out on them?  Maybe the wolves and weather spooked them or maybe the population there is not as high as the Dnr  claims. Anyway the one is all we tagged.  Was also noticed the lack of hunters around the area.  Was a tough hunt.  Any others got a report for us?
    • Kettle
      I think it depends on the work and type but 10,000$ is not out of the question 
    • eyeguy 54
      spendy I bet