• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Connect, BE BRAVE - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

Fishing Report Clubs - Make Your Own "Post Your Thoughts" - Leave YOUR mark, make each place you visit "a little better"!

Join the Minnesota Fishing Report Club, where only club members see detailed info that is shared. CLICK HERE to join.

Have Fun!!!

james1014

2008 Dreamshak 20' Namikan Hydraulic Wheeled Ice Fish House

james1014

$ 7800 $  O.B.O aluminum.
2008 20’ DreamShak Ice House/Camper, Model Namikan 202, very clean and in excellent condition.
Bearings just repacked along with electric brake system inspection.
Asking $7,800. Purchased new for $24,000.
Camper style look with horizontal v-front.
4 Burner Cooktop range with full sized RV Oven – handles pizzas well.
Sink, drain, and removable drain tank.
AM/FM/CD/External Jack, 4 Speaker Stereo System.
12/120V TV with Power Boost Rooftop RV style HD Antenna.
Easily sleeps 5 (King, XLong-Twin, Std-Twin) on fold out beds that are convertible to couches.
Toy Hauler Backdoor 78” height, 61” width, folds down, w/ ATV type tie downs in floor. Easily holds 2 ATVs.
Two 30lb propane tanks with auto switching regulator. Spare auto switching regulator and hose set.
Floor mounted forced air Suburban heater.
All windows with curtains.
Carpeted floor.
8 Catch Covered Fish Holes.
Double (parallel wired) deep cycle battery system with 12V charger in RV style power panel 12V/120V capable.
Tandem axle, with remote control hydraulic up and down, torsion axles with removable wheel well covers. Makes fishing setup banking go quickly.
RV Roof Vent.
Numerous coat hooks, built in rod racks and holders.
Lots of cabinets and storage.
Brand new Tires and aluminum rins
¾” Treated Plywood Floor.
Aluminum Tubing Walls & Roof Truss System.
Aluminum Diamond Plate Stone Guards.
3 Thermal Pain Tinted Radius RV Windows with slide screens.
1 1/2" Foam Insulated Walls
Natural cedar paneling and rough sawn cedar cabinet faces.
3 Interior Overhead & 2 Exterior 12 Volt Lights
Aluminum siding.
One piece rubber roof.
Standard RV type entrance side door with removable bug screen for summer use.
I HAVE PICTURES WHY this is SALVAGE TITLE.
Please call or text 8013580144 or pictures 

20190921_072748.jpg

20190919_103829.jpg

20190919_102714.jpg

20190921_071714.jpg

20190919_103814.jpg

20190921_071950.jpg

20190919_103922.jpg

20190919_103105.jpg

20190919_100334.jpg

20190919_102735.jpg

20190919_103844.jpg

20190919_103241.jpg

20190921_072443.jpg

20190919_171516.jpg

Rick

Ice fishing is coming soon.

• Thumbs Up 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• PRO-V
      That's great. I feel the same about mine.😁
    • Borch
      Well I don't have any inside info on a hot bite but have heard it's still a jig and minnow bite on the edge of flats in 7-12 of water.  If the wind is pounding into a flat I would recommend heading shallow and trolling cranks.  This would be a good option to at least find a spot to slow down and jig the edge once you've cover water and find fish.  I've done well on these flats all summer long if the wind is blowing into them.    Good luck!
    • Squirrelhawke
      this is what mine looks like
    • Borch
      I forgot about the speed issues with these transducers.   I also have a high speed dual frequency transducer mounted.  I run it as my primary and do a split screen when I want to see the side imaging.  Generally the side imaging works best under 6 mph with 2-3 mph being optimal.
    • h8go4s
      I agree you need to move it left to get away from the line of rivets. Then it's a matter of adjusting vertically and tilting it front to back/ up or down. The newer monster size SI ducers can be tough to get positioned right. That's why lots of guys run a second 2d ducer with a splitter cable which automatically switches in when the 2d signal from the SI ducer is lost. My boat is a Alumacraft Classic 165 tiller 50hp, top speed 29 mph. I was able to get position tweaked on it so I have SI, DI and 2d on plane, but it took a lot of adjusting. I resorted to mounting  a camera on a mini tripod and holding it over the transom to video the ducer underway. That helped, but still a PITA. Good luck.
    • Borch
      I would try moving it about 1-3 inches to the left.  It's sitting right behind a row of rivets which would cause turbulence and issues with readings.  You might also be picking up prop turbulence in that location that close to the centerline and on that side.  Seems the side imaging transducers are more sensitive for placement due to the issues your having and blocking the signal one side or the other.   The other side of the outboard could be a better option unless you have something else mounted there to help with prop turbulence. 
    • smurfy
      Awesome!! Looks a bit spoiled maybe!!!👍🤣
    • Hookmaster
      New 2020 1875 Pro Guide. Helix 12 Mega SI graph. Can't read bottom when up on plane. I was going to adjust the transducer and this is what I found. Isn't the first rule in transducer placement to put it where there is "clean", undisturbed water flow?? It is below the bottom of the boat, maybe too far. It's a side imaging transducer so I feel the riggers wanted it close to the center of the boat. Where have others placed a side imaging transducer and have it read bottom when up on plane? I don't think you can move it closer to the center line. If you move it to the left of it's current position, the is the power strake in the front 1/3 of the boat. Any help is appreciated!!
    • Hookmaster
      There is one pump for both live wells and the bait well up front. I'll ask the dealer when I take it in to get fixed.
    • monstermoose78
      I sure love this dog!!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.