• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Rick

OutdoorMN News - DNR auction in Grand Rapids Sept. 7

Rick

The Minnesota Department of Natural Resources will hold a public auction of surplus equipment Saturday, Sept. 7, at 9:30 a.m. in Grand Rapids at the DNR northeast regional office, 1201 East Highway 2.

More than 100 items will be sold including automobiles, trucks, ATVs, snowmobiles, a tractor, a skid-steer, boat packages, outboard motors, boats, trailers, mowers, power tools, tractor implements, and potentially dump trucks and other heavy equipment from other agencies.

Photos and a listing of available items will be posted 10 days prior to the sale at www.minnbid.org. On-site inspection of items will be available only on the day of the auction from 8 to 9:30 a.m.

To avoid standing in line the day of the sale, bidders are encouraged to preregister for the auction online at www.minnbid.org. It provides access to information on other auctions conducted by the state of Minnesota.

Another DNR surplus auction is scheduled for Oct. 5 in Bemidji at the Beltrami County Fairgrounds.

The sale is being conducted by the state of Minnesota, Department of Administration, Fleet and Surplus Services Division and may include additional items from local municipalities. Benoit Auction Service of Dassel will be the auctioneer.

Discuss below - to view set the hook here.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Rick
      State’s busiest park has been closed for six months The Minnesota Department of Natural Resources is reopening Fort Snelling State Park today, Sept. 17, after persistent spring flooding caused extensive damage that forced the park to close in March.  “We know how eager people have been to get back out to the park, so we’re really excited to finally be reopening,” said Fort Snelling State Park assistant supervisor Nick Bartels. “We still have a lot of work left to do and some parts of the park will remain closed until that work can be completed, but our goal has always been to reopen the park as soon as safely possible.” Flooding damaged the park’s main roads, facilities and water supply lines, downed trees, and washed out hiking trails throughout the park. As clean up and repairs continue, including silt removal and facility repairs, park operations are returning to normal. “Come out this weekend to enjoy a picnic, take a hike, or attend a fun naturalist program,” said Bartels. “Just remember to check our website or call our park office for up-to-date information.” Located at the confluence of the Minnesota and Mississippi rivers within the heart of the Twin Cities metropolitan area, Fort Snelling State Park averages nearly one million visitors every year and is a popular destination for hikers, bikers, birders and school groups. Visitors can go to the Fort Snelling State Park page for more information. Discuss below - to view set the hook here.
    • JBMasterAngler
      Best tip I can give you...find a different lake to fish! Como is an oversized mud puddle. You might catch a couple fish in the winter when the water doesn’t look like  green slime.
    • Quincy
      Steve Ahlers [email protected] (218) 729-0384 • Work Architectural Metals   I had Steve put a standing seam galvanized metal roof on my cabin in 2004..I think.  It still looks great.  Will outlive me most likely.   He lives in Duluth but was more than willing to come up to V to put the roof on.   Its been a while but worth a try.
    • CaptJohnWis
      Got about 20 nice bass today. Most on TRD lure and Ned head. Also a pike and a walleye. Water back up to 60 F. These were the last two Raint2019-9-16B.mp4
    • Kettle
      I have not hunted it in about 5 years but there were plenty of people running outboards, you have to be logical and not try and run where you can't. I wouldn't do it in the dark the first time. The majority of places I hunted on swan and had good luck were via canoe where I would paddle then drag it across a bog then paddle more. There are places where no motor outboard, longtail or surface drive can't get to, find these places there will be birds but it takes a lot of work 
    • Mike89
    • Tominator692
      It’s been jig-minnow for me. Boated 32 walleye today. Lots of nice fish up to 17”. But no slot fish. Caught everything in 22’ to 30’. East end. 
    • delcecchi
      Except that basically no one targets Tullibees to any extent.   The issue with walleye is that they are targeted at a level that the fish cannot tolerate no matter the weather or global climate change.   The natives taking their share has increased the pressure, and the various invasive species have made them less able to withstand the pressure, especially considering the political and economic issues.   If the tribal quota was zero as it was for many years, it would be politically easier to maintain harvest by anglers at a sustainable level.   
    • creepworm
      Went out Saturday morning. Couldn't get to my stands due to the monsoon season we are having, so I grabbed a chair and sat on the ground in some willows. Had a doe with a fawn come out shortly after shooting time. Then a small 1 year old buck. Then a bachelor group of 3 small 1 year old bucks. All the deer at one point were within 20 yards of me while sitting on the ground. Didn't kill anything but it was a good time.
    • BenelliBob
      25 outboard blow by any surface drives.....HAHAHA i know this post is from 2012 but yeah...if you wanna race your outboard against me just say when bud. id bet a 6pack my little 23 horse passes you