• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

BIGFISH.JZ

Johnson 5.5 hp outboard. Runs Great!! Old but fires right up and accelerates, idles nice. It has a F/N/R shifter that most small outboards don't have. I have a test tank at my house so you can try before you buy. Remote fuel tank is included, nice for all day fishing trips. Asking $375 but will consider possible trades for other outboards (non running) or locators (color).

• Thumbs Up 1

BIGFISH.JZ

Starts on the first pull every time. Can deliver or meet from Brainerd to Bemidji. Open to offers of any kind. The only reason I'm selling it is that I have way too many small outboards. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• delcecchi
      I just thought of a couple more things.  One fun, or at least mildly entertaining activity is geocaching.  It involves finding a container that was hidden and contains a log of finders and sometimes some trinkets. Is so, you take something and leave something in place of it.  The locations are specified by GPS coordinates. On a geocaching Web sight   Another is that I recall reading, in MN volunteer I think,  about a sna or something on an island in Frazier bay area, againa little foggy here with some old growth trees.  I remember thinking it would be fun to go there. Sorry for the nebulous description.   I'd appreciate more info if anyone has any idea about the place
    • delcecchi
      Also, once the gulls rip the guts out through the gills, down they go.      The quota for 2019 is 87,000 pounds.   Let's say that 50k pounds, the mortality from last year is the mortality for 2019.   So that is maybe 20,000 fish on the whole lake over a 200 day period.  Average a hundred dead walleye a day.   Maybe several times that at peak times.   But a couple hundred dead walleye on a lake of 207 square miles...   one per square mile up to maybe a few per square mile...       Not what I would think of as "seeing a bunch of floaters" .  And the wind disperses them away from the place they were released, so some would be in places where people aren't fishing...
    • delcecchi
      Used to be full of carp, back in the day.   Try corn or boilies.   Or walk around the lake and see if anyone is fishing.      Carp are fun to catch.   
    • leech~~
      Have you tried Trolling? 🤔
    • Wanderer
      Never been there, but here’s a contour map if that helps any.
    • Wanderer
      You, Sir, are a pretty darn good fisherman. Cool, calm and collected.  😎
    • Tripp_315
      Mbeyer, always love that ride over to the gazebo! The boathouses are my favs too...nice pics fellows ~Tripp
    • mbeyer
      No, previous fall trip.  Fish on that point, too.
    • Devin fishing
      I live 5 blocks for Como lake and I have no luck on catching fish does any one have tips.
    • Kettle
      https://www.habitatnow.com/store/shop/shop.php?pn_selected_category=19 A distributor in MN that I've heard of before although I have not worked with them nor bought any product from them. I would check with your local Fish and Wildlife departments and see if it is legal for you to plant this first Kettle