• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Wheezy Outdoors

Leech Lake, Longville, Deer River, Grand Rapids Area Fishing Report- Wheezy Outdoors

Wheezy Outdoors

Walleye: Are still scattered as they are currently in transition. We were finding them in the fresh cabbage in 8’-12’ of water, as well as off the deeper structure in 18’-32’ of water. For the shallow bite we were having the best luck using a bullet sinker with a spinner rig and either a crawler of fathead on. In the deeper water and structure we using a bottom bouncer with a smiley blade rig and slow death hook tipped with a crawler. Jigs and minnows have still been producing as well, look to the rocks on windblown points. Panfish: Sunfish Can be found shallow in 4’-12’ of water on the weed flats or along the steep drops and edges of the bulrushes. Crappies can be found swimming with the Sunfish and out just a little deeper anywhere from 8’-14’ of water. A jig and live bait as well as beetle-spins has proven to be most successful. Bass: Starting to head to deeper weeds and off rock structures. Smallmouth can still be found off their spawn beds on larger bodies of water. Success can be had wiggle-worming or using a Drop-Shot rig. Largemouth are found in the reed beds, shoreline weeds, and out from shoreline structure wherever the bottom is slightly softer. Spinner Baits, Frogs, and Plastics are all working well!
Cheers Friends!
-Alice, Wheezy Outdoors

For more information reach us by phone at 218-275-7525 or email us at [email protected]

65462872_1439766772856161_4386462906997276672_n.jpg

64896366_1434033386762833_734709827346890752_n.jpg

64815653_1430559227110249_3007662831706308608_n.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Like 1
  • l Love It 1

smurfy

Great report!! I know you guys usually hit the bigger lakes but have you heard any reports of lakes with severe winter kill?

• Thumbs Up 1

gunner55
23 hours ago, smurfy said:

Great report!! I know you guys usually hit the bigger lakes but have you heard any reports of lakes with severe winter kill?

Yeah, they're  all by Talmoon.:pow::P

smurfy
2 hours ago, gunner55 said:

Yeah, they're  all by Talmoon.:pow::P

😖 listen bubba, i know this guide service..............i'll have'em put a bear bait in your living room!!!!!!!!!😎:zonk:

• Thumbs Up 1

gunner55
16 hours ago, smurfy said:

😖 listen bubba, i know this guide service..............i'll have'em put a bear bait in your living room!!!!!!!!!😎:zonk:

But do they know you?🤔:lol:

smurfy
42 minutes ago, gunner55 said:

yes!!!!!!!!!

gunner55
5 hours ago, gunner55 said:

4 hours ago, smurfy said:

yes!!!!!!!!!

& admit to it?:unsure::P

Wheezy Outdoors

gunner55 hey how have you been and thanks for the response!! In our  local area there was not too many reports of such, however I know of several waters across the state that had significant die off

• Thanks 1

smurfy
On 7/10/2019 at 8:51 PM, Wheezy Outdoors said:

gunner55 hey how have you been and thanks for the response!! In our  local area there was not too many reports of such, however I know of several waters across the state that had significant die off

yea so now I know how gunner gets his fish!!!!!!!!!🤣🙄 those trips to rapids!!!!!!!!!!

• Confused 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Huskie
      My 115 merc 4 stroke (2006) is acting up.  At about 2/3 throttle, 30 mph, 4000 rpm's the motor seems to cavitate or rev up and the tach pops way up, but we didn't speed up.  I quickly backed off and ran at a lower speed.  I have it trimmed up on plane but not overly so.  It did it once at a lower speed as well.  Most of the time at lower speeds it riund fine. Brought it in and they looked at it and pulled the prop and everything looked fine there etc.  The motors lower plate seems to be located correctly, right at the bottom of the boat.  Going on one last trip, and don't really have much time to bring it in for an extensive diagnosis, might need to baby it and stay close to the landing.  Any ideas?
    • MJ1657
      Not a lot of ducks flying this morning.   
    • tarpon6
      Samsung Note 10+.  It does have a great camera.  Had to use the digital zoom on that shot.  Wish I had my wildlife camera with me.  
    • delcecchi
      Works for me using chrome.
    • Bearfan1963
      Barbelboy, We have taken our 4 year old grandson camping on Namakan the last 2 years.  He loves it, its never too early !!!
    • Wanderer
      Ah, a couple walleyes just made it all better. 😁
    • Bigfatbert
    • Borch
      Try Darren Troseth at 3 rivers fishing adventures.  Fall is sturgeon  time.   He also specializes in catfish with a shot at a trophy.
    • Wanderer
      No doubt @papadarv!  They’re really good at it too.  The small family flocks have joined together where I’ve been seeing geese and now number 50+ typically.   We saw some geese and a few ducks today but didn’t shoot any.  We didn’t find anything worth setting up on.  Pretty amazing how slim the duck population is up here.  The biggest flock I’ve seen, including the drive up, numbered 5 birds.  It’s been mostly random singles and pairs.   The flooding up here has been amazing too.  Something like 10 inches in 25 hours.  Roads are flooded and the ditches are raging rivers.  The downstream sides of the bigger culverts look like power plant discharges.   We’re considering other options for tomorrow.
    • james1014
      $ 7800 $  O.B.O aluminum. 2008 20’ DreamShak Ice House/Camper, Model Namikan 202, very clean and in excellent condition. Bearings just repacked along with electric brake system inspection. Asking $7,800. Purchased new for $24,000. Camper style look with horizontal v-front. 4 Burner Cooktop range with full sized RV Oven – handles pizzas well. Sink, drain, and removable drain tank. AM/FM/CD/External Jack, 4 Speaker Stereo System. 12/120V TV with Power Boost Rooftop RV style HD Antenna. Easily sleeps 5 (King, XLong-Twin, Std-Twin) on fold out beds that are convertible to couches. Toy Hauler Backdoor 78” height, 61” width, folds down, w/ ATV type tie downs in floor. Easily holds 2 ATVs. Two 30lb propane tanks with auto switching regulator. Spare auto switching regulator and hose set. Floor mounted forced air Suburban heater. All windows with curtains. Carpeted floor. 8 Catch Covered Fish Holes. Double (parallel wired) deep cycle battery system with 12V charger in RV style power panel 12V/120V capable. Tandem axle, with remote control hydraulic up and down, torsion axles with removable wheel well covers. Makes fishing setup banking go quickly. RV Roof Vent. Numerous coat hooks, built in rod racks and holders. Lots of cabinets and storage. Brand new Tires and aluminum rins ¾” Treated Plywood Floor. Aluminum Tubing Walls & Roof Truss System. Aluminum Diamond Plate Stone Guards. 3 Thermal Pain Tinted Radius RV Windows with slide screens. 1 1/2" Foam Insulated Walls Natural cedar paneling and rough sawn cedar cabinet faces. 3 Interior Overhead & 2 Exterior 12 Volt Lights Aluminum siding. One piece rubber roof. Standard RV type entrance side door with removable bug screen for summer use. I HAVE PICTURES WHY this is SALVAGE TITLE. Please call or text 8013580144 or pictures