• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• BrianF
      Here’s my entry from Wake Em Up Narrows a couple weeks ago.  Heard from the local resort owner this bear has been hanging around the area and actually nudged a guest who was taking a mid-day snooze on the deck of one of their cabins.  Took him a few seconds to realize he wasn’t looking at a dog. 
    • monstermoose78
      It’s been no hunting for Finn and I yet. I did get Finn out on youth waterfowl weekend but no retrieves were made as not one feather was knocked out.
    • monstermoose78
      It’s been no hunting for Finn and I yet. I did get Finn out on youth waterfowl weekend but no retrieves were made as not one feather was knocked out.
    • monstermoose78
      Well I seen a few groups of mallards this morning and two big flicks of teal. The geese are flying high and early or late in the day
    • Big V Bobcat
      I also saw one this summer in the narrows between Porcupine Island and the peninsula (between Partridge River and Wakemup/Norwegian). Hadn't seen one in years. I also saw that one of the guides posted a picture of a bull moose swimming along the NE side of Taylor's Island this summer as well.
    • PRO-V
      I have a Daiwa SG27-LC that has nearly 20 years on it. Still works perfect and outlasted other reels.
    • leech~~
      You took this with a cell phone?  What one do you have? Great shot. 
    • papadarv
      Live north side Coon Lake, Anoka Co. Bear cought on Ring month ago 1/4 mile south of Coon Lake on Lexington Ave.  
    • mtheis
      I have version 8 as well.  1' contours.  Where I fish it has proven to be extremely accurate.  
    • Kow
      Hi looking for anyone who is interested in trying a new fishing app that allows you to measure, weigh and track fish with your phone. If you are interested in being one of the first people to help shape and build this tool please visit https://www.weighin.io and sign up. Thank you.