• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

DuluthGuy

Hit the landing today. Boat was 8 for 9. Find the smelt pods and go!

• Thumbs Up 2

FishinFreak17

We launched out of Mcquad Tuesday and Wednesday morning.  Found the cohos down by the ice near the Duluth entrance to 21st.  Went 4/10 on Tuesday and 5/10 yesterday.  #7 shad raps, colors changed from pinks and chrome clown to orange (hothead) and hot steel.  Planer boards worked well Tuesday but dipseys dominated yesterday, 50’ back.  Great first two trips out this year.  Hope for better hookups and less shakers next time out.

• Thumbs Up 2

fins_n'_feathers

Launched out of mcquade and ran down to the entrance today. Played bumper boats and went 10/11 on coho. Beautiful day!!! 

• Thumbs Up 2

Wishin4Walleyes

Bumping this post. Back out of 2 harbors with my nephew today. Went 3 for 7 with 2 coho and 1 laker. Nephew had a snafu with the net that cost us a 15-20lb laker at the boat. Tougher bite today. Caught coho on 7 colors of lead and Lakers came on riggers at 50'

• Thumbs Up 1

Wishin4Walleyes

Bumping this post to get some chatter going about september fishing on superior. Been out on south shore last couple Saturdays and only managing a few small Lakers a trip. I keep hearing about the great action further up the shore (Grand Marais) but is there any hope for us that can only make day trips the rest of this month for some action?

I'm new to fishing superior but have committed a lot of hours to it this summer. Fall patterns out there are completely foreign to me though. Does it become a meat rig only bite? Does it turn back into an upper water column bite as the surface temps drop again?

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

• Thanks 1