• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Boat Potentially For Sale On Vermilion

We are trading our boat for a newer model in May. I've got a trade-in lined up with our dealer, but of course it isn't what I think the value is. The dealer isn't particular about getting the trade and said if we can sell it between now and then that would be fine too.  So...

For (potential) sale: 

• 2011 Alumacraft Trophy 195, Silver Color
  • 200 HP Yamaha HPDI 2-Stroke (it is fast with a strong hole shot), low hours probably around 300-350
  • Accessories:  Bimini Top and side/back curtains, Ski Pylon, Bimini Hider Box, all Vinyl flooring, eight-rod bow storage system
  • Trolling Motor:  80 lb Ulterra 24-Volt system with on-board charger (2018 model, just replaced last year)
  • Fish Finder/GPS: Helix 10 DI (2018 upgrade)
  • No trailer - buyer would need to provide transportation method out of Birch Point Marine
  • No cover

The boat has been stored at Birch Point Marine for the last eight years, and had yearly engine maintenance done there at end of each year. It's a bit aesthetically disfigured :) - It came off the lift one year and was blown into shore, so it has paint scratches down one side and a rub rail issue (partially detached). The lower unit was replaced last year (2018), due to the aforementioned lift incident. The boat is very clean inside - my wife is a clean/neat freak and regularly vacuumed/scrubbed/cleaned the boat. Two live wells (standard on 195), both work fine. The Birch Point Marine owner can confirm maintenance and boat worthiness. No issues at all - just a solid, big water Deep V.

I'd take $19,800 firm, with buyer responsible for transporting it out of Birch Point Marine. Anything less than that, and I might as well take the trade value. It's a big-water boat and really is best serving someone who regularly fishes big water. It's an ideal boat for anyone who fishes or transports on V and needs reliability and big water sea-worthiness. 

I'll look around for some photos, and try to post. Any interest, please PM me.

That sounds like the kind of boat that I'd love to have, but is out of my current price range. Good luck with the new boat.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yes, sounds like a great rig.  I didn’t see mention of a trailer though.  Is this boat only?

4 hours ago, Wanderer said:

Yes, sounds like a great rig.  I didn’t see mention of a trailer though.  Is this boat only?

Yep, boat only. We're on Pine Island, and primarily serves as vehicle to/from cabin there. And of course fishing. :)

4 hours ago, chucker1101 said:

Yep, boat only. We're on Pine Island, and primarily serves as vehicle to/from cabin there. And of course fishing. :)

Thanks.

9 hours ago, LoonASea said:

His ad does state no trailer included 

Like a fish; missed it.  Not the first time, won’t be the last. ?

• 1 month later...

Quick revisit on this. There was a misunderstanding between the dealer and me on the value of the trade with respect to the newer electronics i installed. Based on this, i'm getting less on trade than i thought. Bottom line is that i'm looking for $17,000 for this boat now, including Ulterra and Humminbird. If you're around on Memorial Day weekend and want to see the boat, let me know. Trade-in date is June 6th or so, if it doesn't sell by then it goes to the dealer.

Also see here: https://www.walleyecentral.com/classified/adviewer/215342

Edited by chucker1101