• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Jacobson Outdoors

We had an incredible few days in the BWCA. It was probably the best smallmouth action I have ever seen! Best baits in June were poppers, jerk baits, and wacky worms. Here's a video I put together of the trip!

• Thumbs Up 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• PRO-V
    • IceHawk
      Yah the Dam in cold spring is quite the site I stopped there and looked at it . Its gushing !!
    • smurfy
      I just drove by the chain and can second that!!!!!!! in cold spring there was a sheriffs deputy and a cold spring officer on the old railroad bridge. the deputy looked like he had some type of gadget in his hand. water was really pouring over that dam.  with the news that Antons got evacuated last nite with a full house i'm sure everyones on full flood alert!!!
    • IceHawk
      I would say its over around my area. We tried to get on numerous lakes yesterday with hip boots and broke through all the edges. still ice out there once you reach it but  Things are going fast. Water is riseing fast. the hwy 22 access is completely flooded and gaining elevation by the minute.  Might make a few Northwest runs yet but locally I wont be takeing the risk anymore been a weird year but honestly i'm ready for the long rods to come out!
    • IceHawk
      Great info and read 
    • gunner55
      On the way back from the store for the paper today I noticed some blue bags on the trees in  your area on the north side of the blacktop, that you guys? 
    • BIGFISH.JZ
      I forgot the word "release". Release the bigger fish!!
    • smurfy
      well i'm gonna be here a lot next week begging for snow and ice information!!!!! so get your homework done!!!!!😁
    • Borch
      Sounds like several lakes are experiencing winter kills in the Wilmar area this year.  The extent of the kill isn't clear yet but Big Kandi has had some walleye mortality, Lillian appears to have had a significant die off with dead jumbo perch in the shallows, Kasota and Wakanda have a bunch of dead eyes showing up in creeks.  I'd be surprised if it isn't more wide spread than these lakes. 
    • PRO-V
      We were gathering sap yesterday and it was almost knee deep. Areas getting more sun have a foot. Getting through the ditch was hell.