• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Reminder today is the last day of our current fishing license!  Please remember to pick one up before a game warden reminds you in person!  We are picking ours up tonight

paceman

Thanks for the reminder! Really doubt I will go anytime soon with the lakes being a complete mess but maybe later in the month once most of the the snow melts..

Chill62

We bought ours last night and we were 2 of 5 in line.  Everyone decided if they didn't do it yesterday they would forget sooner or later.  

gimruis

Also, another reminder: the deadline to remove your ice house off the lakes in the southern half of MN is Monday, March 4.  I saw a thing on the news last night about it.  If you fail to remove it by the deadline, you can be fined and your house can be impounded.  I'd hate to go out to my $15,000 ice castle on Tuesday and see it gone.  I guess there are still a ton out there because of the recent conditions.

Edited by gimruis
Chill62

Exactly...I'm heading out tomorrow to get ours off of the ice. Hoping it goes well or it'll be a long morning for me.  DNR has made multiple press releases stating that we all knew the due dates and should have known that ahead of time.  Personally I wanted to take ours off 3 weeks ago when I moved it but everyone else wanted to keep it out there and not one person from the "Lets leave it out there" camp fished out of the house in that 3 week period of time.  Dang them all because now I'm solo this weekend.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Wow, ❤ 1
huntnfish

Renewed my lifetime license Online today. The online option is great and I wish they’d do that for the other licenses that don’t require a tag. It’s nice to be able to print it out and if something happens you can print out another one. 

leech~~
2 hours ago, huntnfish said:

"Renewed" my lifetime license Online today. 

confused.gif

Chill62

Lifetime licenses still have to be printed yearly if that's what you are referring to leech 

huntnfish
On 3/2/2019 at 2:29 PM, Chill62 said:

Lifetime licenses still have to be printed yearly if that's what you are referring to leech 

Yep. You can renew them online and then print out the license. They’ve had that option for a couple years now. Before that you had to go in and have them print out the license for you.

North Dakota has had the online licensing option for quite a while. ND even lets you just have a copy on your phone if you choose to keep it there for showing the wardens when you get checked. I don’t trust my phone enough to have to only have it on there though. 

Edited by huntnfish