• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

monstermoose78

I am going to put a get together on Blue Lake in March!! I am thinking the second weekend at the time. My question is would Saturday or Sunday be best for most of you? This will be out of the north access as I have work on finding a good spot with active fish yet. Please let me know and if you are interested in helping find a spot with active fish. Thanks 

monstermoose78

Seeing Borch has the cool cats going on march 2 I will go with the following weekend! If Saturday or Sunday works better for please say something. This will be a good time to pick the brains of some great fishermen. 

deere322

Sounds fun!

I'll try to make it.

Either day works for me.

• Thanks 1

monstermoose78

March 9 at 9 am to whenever people are fished out. I will be out of the north access I will post the location once we get closer to try and stay on the fish for everyone. Let’s hope the snow stays south

• Thumbs Up 1

eyeguy 54

sounds like fun moose. will try and get there.  

eyeguy 54

if you pick my brain you might just find boogers... lol 

IceHawk

Thanks Nick Ill try to make it Happen Thanks for the invite!

monstermoose78

You are welcome Icehawk. I want some great fishermen there to teach and pass on knowledge. I also want to showcase the friendships that can be made here.

• Thumbs Up 1

iiccee63

Where is that lake?

monstermoose78

blue Lake north east of Zimmerman or south east of Princeton 

• Thumbs Up 1

Borch

I will try to make it Nick.  Should be a go unless a I have a grand kid birthday party to attend.

monstermoose78

Well everyone I don’t want put anyone at risk, so I canceled the get together.  I will watch the weather and see if we can get one in, but it’s not looking good. Looks like a big storm coming next Saturday if it swings north a bit we will be buried. There is a plowed path on blue lake but it’s not wide enough to park along. 

deere322

What about Green?

deere322

Sheesh, never mind, just saw the extended forecast for Saturday.

It doesn't look good.

But time will tell the closer we get.

monstermoose78

It’s not looking good for anything ice fishing.

Wanderer

It’s getting pretty sad for the ice season all over. 😣

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1