• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• AlwaysFishing23
      With the crappy weather this week I decided today was a good day to go for a drive. Lake had 5-6” ice ( top was all honey combed) so the strength was not that great. But none the less ice is still ice. Tried the plate rig out. 26 holes and it still showed full battery. Very happy with the rig totally worth the money and wait no doubt! There was close to zero torque for the operator which will make drilling a lot more enjoyable. I didn’t try the 8” bit but I’d imagine it’s a lot less that it was with just the drill on it. 
    • Tom Sawyer
      No worries bud, your secrets safe 😆
    • Tom Sawyer
      Wanted to start a post for members to share what they do to put a few more fish topside ,,,, secrets of course you never wanted to share 😆. Since it's hardwater season, I'll start with this...   The addition off a colored glow bead over a favorite presentation can turn a good day into a great of catching 😀
    • iiccee63
      Forest lake has good 2 inches Wed. Small open spot on lake 1. Linwood completely locked up and about 3 inches. 11/20
    • Xplorer
      Wishes from us for a full and speedy recovery Cookie.  Still one of my favorite memories of the crappie days was the crappie "poker hand" contest you had there. Sooooo many laughs that day.   You'll be back on the lake, better than ever! Get well Cookie!!
    • Xplorer
      😢😢 Somewhere up there today, he's sitting on the far side of a fishhouse, just past a duct tape line,  saying “shaky, could you put this one in the bucket for me?” RIP Doc
    • Tom Sawyer
      Sad news ... Prayers sent, get well soon
    • SkunkedAgain
      It looks like a bunch of snow fell overnight. Hopefully this doesn't have a huge impact on ice conditions.  
    • Ref
      Sorry to hear about Cookie.   Can anyone share what type of accident it was?   Ref
    • AlwaysFishing23
      Everything I’ve heard most guys have had nothing but good things to say about this setup! Can’t wait to try it. Planning on keeping the 8” if I want a bigger hole or chasing other species. Think I might pickup the clam adjustable extension for a little more length so it’s not so short. And maybe a few spare bigger dewalt batteries.