• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

jlang_04

Hey all,

A buddy and I are looking to head out on Orchard this weekend. He's hoping to leave his permanent out there but wanted to know if anyone had an update on ice thickness in the area. It's homemade and smaller than an Ice Castle. Thanks for any help!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Rick
      Any fishing reports?   With this warmer weather, has anyone been out?   What are the ice conditions in the Bemidji area?
    • BrianF
      Made the trip up from the cities to retrieve my boat in storage here at the cabin. Got out on the lake tonight for a bit on the snowmobile.  What a mess.  Slush and ponded water everywhere.  Ice depth was 26” on the staked trail and the ice came out in chunks not shavings when using the auger.  It’s definitely getting softer.  We had probably a foot more ice last year at this same time. Gonna be iced out early if this keeps up.  This trip is likely my last time on Lake V for the ice season, unless conditions become drastically colder for a prolonged period. 
    • Wanderer
      None for me yet but I’ve pretty much just been going back and forth from work or been on 371.  Been looking anyway though.
    • Mike Ravenhorst
      I know it's super early, but I'm heading to Birch lake this summer, actually twice, for the first time. My family and I are heading there in mid August, and the guys will be heading back for Labor Day.  We will be after primarily Pike and Walleye.  I can't seem to find a ton of fishing reports for this time of year.  Most of what I find is for Spring action.  We'll be staying at River Point Resort.  Any tips to put my girls on some fish would be GREATLY appreciated! 
    • opsirc
      Do they have dates for this year
    • Borch
      Been seeing a lot near food lots and corn fields.   With the fields starting to open up turkeys, deer and pheasants have been hitting the freshly exposed ground. 
    • Hoey
      Big Dick's in Kelliher has a sign up for Shiners.  IDK if live or frozen.  Call Fred's Bait in Deer River 218-246-8710..  Good Luck.  Be Safe.
    • smurfy
      Well at least you have your shirt on!!😊 nice pics you 2.
    • sledhead
      Anybody know if any bait shops around that still have live shiners? Leaving in the morning and would love to get some. coming up from the cities.   Thanks
    • mrpike1973
      Thanks again Smurfy!!! My casting arm is getting twitchy.