• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Matt Johnson

Chisago Lake Results - 1/6/19

Matt Johnson

Here are a few of the results from the event on Chisago Lake yesterday...

1st Place - Matt Milbrandt/Matt Waldron (8.655 pounds)

2nd Place - Josh Dehn/Jeff Morris (8.55 pounds)

3rd Place - Kyle From/Aaron Carlson (8.505 pounds)

4th Place - Mike Raetz/Travis Kratcha (8.37 pounds)

5th Place - Rich Lemmer/Mike Ferrell (8.11 pounds)

Big Fish - Mark Sandquist/Al Sandquist (1.195 pound Crappie)

For a complete list of the results... Chisago Lake Results - CLICK HERE

Also check out the UPL Facebook page for more photos from the event... UPL Facebook Page - CLICK HERE

Awesome job to all of the teams!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• PRO-V
      Heard from a friend today that Round is a terrible slush hole now.
    • monstermoose78
      Seeing Borch has the cool cats going on march 2 I will go with the following weekend! If Saturday or Sunday works better for please say something. This will be a good time to pick the brains of some great fishermen. 
    • leech~~
      Don't forget to remember the rod, line, lure and rest of equipment you used and that you were eating JohnsonVille brats when you caught it. You know, more sponsors! 😅  
    • JerkinLips
      Fishing has been decent for late season. Caught just 3 walleyes under 12” on Friday after a late 10am start due to getting the Ranger stuck 1/4 mile from the house.  Yesterday I caught 9 walleyes including the 25” pictured; all the rest were under 12” except for one 16”. Have caught 5 today and all were under 12” except for one 15”.  Two fish caught on suckers and all the rest on chubs. Fuel and Food didn’t have rainbows or shiners. Have to pull my house off today. Good luck. 
    • JerkinLips
      SIF I took the snowmobile from Stuntz Bay all the way to Mud Creek last night to clear snow of the roof of my sisters cabin. The plowed road was fine until just after leaving Stuntz Bay. Then it had tons of water on it. Made the mistake of driving through one and it was at least 6” deep. Covered the windshield, hood, and helmet with ice. The plowed road ended close to Ely island. The rest of my ride was okay other than heavy snow and one slush spot by shore. On the way back I took the snowmobile trail on the lake and that was fine except where it crossed the plowed road and was covered with water. Very tough traveling out there except be sled. 
    • DTro
      Hey guys!   Thanks, I really appreciate it.   The response to this fish has been completely overwhelming to me.  I never expected it to get so much attention.   USA Today, FoxNews, Reuters, BBC,  New York Post,  ABC, just name a few.   Then to see it on the top fold of the front page of the Strib was crazy,  not many outdoor stories make that section.      Although I said I think i'm done Ice fishing in the video, I know there are bigger ones out there and guess who was out on the ice until midnight  again last night.  :)   I just love being out there and spending time fishing with friends.  The fish are always a bonus and landing that fish was a team effort.  Most of those fishing friends were made right here on FM.  This site will always hold a special place inside me.  So many great memories.     So awesome to see this Sturgeon fishery rebound and become a resource for everyone in MN to enjoy,  and to be completely honest, as fun as it is to now hold the record,  I hope it keeps getting broken again and again.  That means we are doing something right.  
    • Salo Island Family
      Happy Sunday Everyone.  Thinking of checking the cabin today and curious if anyone knows the condition of the roads coming out of Stuntz Bay?
    • Rick
      Verified New Minnesota State Record Lake Sturgeon caught ice fishing on the St. Croix River.   Congrats to our very own Darren Troseth the new record holder and our friend John Kimble who was invaluable throughout the process of landing this monster.   78" long, beating the previous record by 5 inches, and estimated at 120 lbs.
    • eyeguy 54
      thx for the reminder! 
    • monstermoose78
      Some of the lakes have roads park and walk it what I will be doing