• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Connect, BE BRAVE - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

Fishing Report Clubs - Make Your Own "Post Your Thoughts" - Leave YOUR mark, make each place you visit "a little better"!

Join the Minnesota Fishing Report Club, where only club members see detailed info that is shared. CLICK HERE to join.

Have Fun!!!

birdguy

Willmar Area Ice Conditions

birdguy

Was in Willmar on Christmas Day (yesterday), saw several vehicles on Foot lake, a couple of cars and a few half tons and was I surprised! Not sure I'd be out there driving myself? Didn't see anything but ATV's and side-by-sides on Nest and Green lakes.

• Thanks 1

mulefarm

Drove by Diamond today. One permanent and a dozen portages out from East side landing.

• Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• fishingallday
      Thanks for the tips. Sometimes people forget good ol' soap kills viruses as well.
    • fishingallday
      Looks good my guy 🤓
    • mrpike1973
      I am Thankful Rick! 😀
    • Rick
      I don't know whether to say Wow or Yayyy to this one MrPike.   I am however grateful for the way you put this together 😃
    • Wanderer
      Anyone else here “Cruise Central”?   Central Avenue south of 694.  The 80’s version of American Graffiti and The Fast and the Furious.
    • Borch
      I remember playing baseball and tennis on the street in front of our house.  Drivers didn't seem to mind waiting a few seconds for us to move out of the way.  We played all over Big Lake which was much smaller back then.   Drive un like the A&W or Ranchero where favorite hangouts.
    • Borch
      I haven't thought about that place in years.
    • Patrick Bennett
      exactly Rick!!!  
    • mrpike1973
      Thankful today got out on MinniBelle today with the wife before work very cool out but it is our favorite lake. We tried fishing but got zero saw a few small pike scooting about made us feel good to get out wife is getting a little home bound so I need to keep her spirits up. We discovered today some Yahoo stole a rod and reel out of our boat when it was parked for 15 minutes at Walmart. I really did not need that however being this is a grateful post they did not take my good rod and reel🥰. I have another reel from warranty coming back and hopefully I can buy a cheepie rod to get by with for a bit. Yep my fault I should have put both in the car but you always think only 10 minutes you will be gone oh well. My job has went back to 40 hour week so that is great to hear and my wife and I are starting to enjoy watching the birds in our yard. Have a great day everybody!
    • eyeguy 54
      Good info guys. I use my 66 foot light rods most of the time but do enjoy the battle on the 56 and 6 foot ultralights that I have.  Bobbers!  Dang I get frustrated finding one to do exactly what I want. So I have a lot of different ones along. Lol. Always learning. Plain jigs and tungsten. Small tubes mainly for plastics and I go thru a ton of gulp minnows. Amazing how much they love em!  Trilene xl in 4 pound is on all of the reels. Haven’t tried the solar in summer but might have to give that a try. Fenwick Eagle rods and Pflueger reels. My favorite old rod is a 5 foot Shakespeare Stealth Stik. Gotta be close to 30 years old. Almost always in the boat with no bobber. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.