• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

mrpike1973

Best Noodle Type Rods Under $50

mrpike1973

I just broke my last HT blues rod and cant find them locally. I just got a 13 Snitch and a 27" Ul tickle stick how do you all like these? I fish mostly sunfish these should handle the smaller tungsten jigs correct? Anything better out there I just cant justify 100 bucks on a rod I usually start with 3 rods and down to 1 by the end of the year yep I'm a klutz. The HT blues were great but just no back bone and annoying no hook holder cant expect much for 9 bucks but they sure worked good.

Wanderer

@Northlander

You still making rods?  

mrpike, Steve makes some great specialized rods for reasonable prices.  

CJH

I think there is a new Meatstick out for about $40.  I haven't seen them in person yet, so I can't tell you how good they are.

Sherman

What length of the HT BLUES are you looking for? I've seen some 24" @ Walmart stores. Some in the rod/reel combos n some just the rod itself. I got my 30" frm Frankie's bait in Chisago so if you're in that area you can check it out or give them a call. I remember seeing some @ Blue Ribbon baits in Maplewood also. You can also give them a call. I hope this helps.

• Thumbs Up 1

monstermoose78

I like the snitch and it has put lots of gills and crappies. I did not like the tickle stick.

• Thumbs Up 1

monstermoose78

I will check but I think I a couple ht blues that you could have as I don’t use them.

• Thumbs Up 1

leech~~
16 minutes ago, FishingFan999 said:

Watch out for Northlander.   From what I’ve heard around is that he took advantage of some handicapped guy who did him a favor.   Then he turned around and went into business with it only to cause competition from the other guy.  Pretty sad story there. Watch out people he might try and take advantage of you!

FishingFan999,  I'd Welcome you to the forum, but please make sure you have some proof and not just post hear-say of a long time member of this forum. Thanks.

DLD24

Beaver darn glass noodle $15... I have a Tuned up power noodle and it's pretty darn close to that.

PRO-V

I have a Beaver Dam glass noodle also. Works great for a cheap rod.

Rick G

For a mid priced noodle rod I really like the Tucr Inferno,  it runs right around $60. It has a nice sensitive tip, great rod for working 3-4mm tungsten baits. 

• Thumbs Up 1

eyeguy 54
23 minutes ago, Rick G said:

For a mid priced noodle rod I really like the Tucr Inferno,  it runs right around $60. It has a nice sensitive tip, great rod for working 3-4mm tungsten baits. 

agree 100%  really like it with 4mm for crappies.